• IP Copied!
  • Completely New TMD Map

Klaptoaster

Champion
    Klaptoaster
    Klaptoaster Klaptoaster
    Hey everyone. As you guys know Mine Wars is finally here, but just in case you think we forgot about TMD, check this video out.

HUGE stuff coming soon.
    -VC
    This stuff is awesome ! Keep up the good work man ! :D

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    That's pretty neat man! Must be a pain trying to get all that work done. Just keep doing what you do and good luck!

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    At the moment I'm building a whole new place to show everyone my building skillz, but the road blocks are hard to use more than building. I hope you guys get it done in time!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    At the moment I'm building a whole new place to show everyone my building skillz, but the road blocks are hard to use more than building. I hope you guys get it done in time!
    this was 5 days ago (i think) yes he is back (for now at least)

HomelessPyro
    HomelessPyro HomelessPyro
    You should put in wolf camps and stuff like that where people can see the story of the different groups in the walking dead.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Is this a reset
    No, it's just that some rival groups led to the total end of any and all communities in TMD-3, and also started a mass player-leaving thing which is mostly why there are almost no older players left. Most current TMD players joined within the last four or five months.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    No, it's just that some rival groups led to the total end of any and all communities in TMD-3, and also started a mass player-leaving thing which is mostly why there are almost no older players left. Most current TMD players joined within the last four or five months.

No.. the map update is because the old map was getting boring. It was incredibly smal, with a lot of empty space. It was unrealistic and this is also a good way to implement much needed changes, as people will see it as a mass update and there won't be many complaints. No one quit over a community, people come and go, so do community's, also they wouldn't change the whole server because of 1 server being unhappy, there is several servers.

Last edited:

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Awesome! I have to admit I'm completely hyped over the new roads and the idea of an Atlanta double the size of the current one, and wow theres a season 7 of TWD? I also have to admit I've not even seen a second of it, I really could do to start watching it, but seven seasons!!! I'm only on season 6 of the 13 seasons of Greys. I have a lot of catching up to do on TV in general! Totally Hyped! Can't wait for the map update guys! Well Done!

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    No.. the map update is because the old map was getting boring. It was incredibly smal, with a lot of empty space. It was unrealistic and this is also a good way to implement much needed changes, as people will see it as a mass update and there won't be many complaints. No one quit over a community, people come and go, so do community's, also they wouldn't change the whole server because of 1 server being unhappy, there is several servers.
    Sorry, wrong thread, when I replied to it I thought this was my thread about TMD 3.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Pfft! I joined when server 3 was made.