• IP Copied!
  • Could Zombie Spawn Rates be reduced for TMDC?

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I know this is about the role play server, but I really need to ask this. TMD Classic is for the TMD Hardcore PVPers. Most of us focus on the fighting part. I am not asking to get rid of zombies, but could the spawn rate for them be reduced? I made a poll about this. Staff tell me that TMD Classic PVPers are complaining that Zombies needed to be more of a danger but like I said, most of the TMD Classic guys are focused on the Hardcore PVP. Most of us don't care about the role play and most of the people that war everyday hate the amount of zombies that are spawning. So I find it hard to believe that someone of the TMD Classic community asked you guys to up the spawn rate and make zombies dangerous. So could staff please reduce the zombie spawn rate for TMD Classic only? I will link the poll here. https://havocmc.net/threads/zombie-spawn-rate-should-be-reduced-on-tmdc.6666/

Last edited:

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I know this is about the role play server, but I really need to ask this. TMD Classic is for the TMD Hardcore PVPers. Most of us focus on the fighting part. I am not asking to get rid of zombies, but could the spawn rate for them be reduced? I made a poll about this. Staff tell me that TMD Classic PVPers are complaining that Zombies needed to be more of a danger but like I said, most of the TMD Classic guys are focused on the Hardcore PVP. Most of us don't care about the role play and most of the people that war everyday hate the amount of zombies that are spawning.So I find it hard to believe that someone of the TMD Classic community asked you guys to up the spawn rate and make zombies dangerous. So could staff please reduce the zombie spawn rate for TMD Classic only? I will link the poll here. https://havocmc.net/threads/zombie-spawn-rate-should-be-reduced-on-tmdc.6666/

I agree with this. im not a hardcore pvper but i saw how the community reacted when walkers were last buffed a few months ago. it was mainly pvp players who said the new walkers were hurting their ability to play the game how they wanted. walkers were nerfed again because of this. this whole situation makes it clear who wants what.

tmd classic was meant to be a throwback to the "good ol days" that the old players liked. wars spamming pains, etc. being run down by walkers was not part of the "experience" they remember. unless several people who play on tmd-c regularly disagree, the best thing to do is revert the walkers to how they were b4 the whisperer update on tmd classic and leave the others alone.
    -general

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Yes reduce the spawn rate. It increases lag makes pvp harder etc. etc. TMDC is not about the walking dead its about gun pvp.