• IP Copied!
  • Crates in Crates

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    I like this idea. It adds a chance to get another chance.
    What if we added a chance to get more crates, like you have a chance to get a legendary crate in a godly crate or something?

Firrothe

Thats a pretty good Idea, of cause the chance must be low but at all it would be really good. You could get everything out of the store if you play long enough ( It would take a lot of time but possible and of cause no ranks ^^)

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    i love this idea, because up to date i have never found a car, only car parts. i had to buy a motorcycle, and even then it took me forever to get the parts. also, car crates should include 1-2 cars and 1-2 rare parts.

when i say rare parts i mean engines, batteries and stuff. no one needs tires, i have my entire extra vault full of them.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I have all the gun camos, plus 3/6 for Flare gun I cant see yet xD
    BB SEND ME SCREENIES OF YOU HOLDING ALL OF THEM

And if this was added, we all need to put #CrateCroton in our signatures. I don't think being able to find other types of crates (legend, God, etc) is a good idea, because there will be that one guy who gets a legend crate inside a legend crate inside a god crate. And maybe instead of car crates, just make cars something findable in legend crates (same rarity of infinite money or something)