• IP Copied!
  • Ddos pics, interesting.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    That's why you don't give eight year-olds a computer.
    Im 13, and i am in the procces of taking computer science classes in school, so by the end of the year i hope ill know. Also, my best guess would be that the ddos is like some sort of computer attacking ststem that blocks out the user or something, plz tell me the meaning of ddos below, so i can finally know

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    Im 13, and i am in the procces of taking computer science classes in school, so by the end of the year i hope ill know. Also, my best guess would be that the ddos is like some sort of computer attacking ststem that blocks out the user or something, plz tell me the meaning of ddos below, so i can finally know

From what I know, (since I'm semi new to this as well) ddos attacks are illegal. They are targeted at a specific IP address and it attacks their router and completely cuts them off from the internet, for a specific amount of time. (I'm not sure if the specific amount of time part is optional, but who knows.) It can also have the router leak out information. I'm not sure what kind, but I'm guessing it is like private information such as where you were born, where you live, etc. I have a friend who knew how to ddos, though I don't think they ever did.

Some ways to gain someone's IP is by hacking into the server control system and checking there, Skype, or other forms of media that link one person's IP address to someone else's. My friend once asked how to find out their IP address, and my friend who knew how to ddos showed them the IPs.

You can put up defense for your router I believe, and I've heard you can take someone's ddos attack away from your own router and back at theirs.
    At least, that's what another one of my friends have told me before. I'm not sure if it is illegal to defend yourself from ddos attacks, however it is illegal to send them, and possibly even threaten with them. As I said, I'm new to this too, so I only know a few basics and I'm not sure if it is all 100% true, so I'd like a notification on that as well. xD

animelover0007

Champion
    animelover0007
    animelover0007 animelover0007
    From what I know, (since I'm semi new to this as well) ddos attacks are illegal. They are targeted at a specific IP address and it attacks their router and completely cuts them off from the internet, for a specific amount of time. (I'm not sure if the specific amount of time part is optional, but who knows.) It can also have the router leak out information. I'm not sure what kind, but I'm guessing it is like private information such as where you were born, where you live, etc. I have a friend who knew how to ddos, though I don't think they ever did.

Some ways to gain someone's IP is by hacking into the server control system and checking there, Skype, or other forms of media that link one person's IP address to someone else's. My friend once asked how to find out their IP address, and my friend who knew how to ddos showed them the IPs.

You can put up defense for your router I believe, and I've heard you can take someone's ddos attack away from your own router and back at theirs.
    At least, that's what another one of my friends have told me before. I'm not sure if it is illegal to defend yourself from ddos attacks, however it is illegal to send them, and possibly even threaten with them. As I said, I'm new to this too, so I only know a few basics and I'm not sure if it is all 100% true, so I'd like a notification on that as well. xD

lot of things u said is true, but they can ip log when you click their links too.

animelover0007

Champion
    animelover0007
    animelover0007 animelover0007

basically if u want me to explain this in english, here u go. you just attack an ip address, you **** a router until it shuts down and your wifi shuts down.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    basically if u want me to explain this in english, here u go. you just attack an ip address, you **** a router until it shuts down and your wifi shuts down.
    As a fellow "rebel" myself, I can relate on that, the hacker sends packets to your router and bounces the packet again and again, this causes your router server to overload therefore causing your router server to crash internally. Technically speaking, they will have to obtain your ip address , which is not easily obtainable so your pretty much safe for now.

Take in note I can't actually reveal the whole process of "Ddosing" as it is a very sensitive topic. People can get arrested for ddosing.

Anyways,
    Wavy out.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Vykea's right. My friend owned a smalls server and got dosed while I was skyping him.

goodbye files

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    why not just ip block elmo and his ip wont be able to get on again...
    They change IP addresses. These stupid owners need to get an anticheat up and going or something so the issue is no longer current.
    Yes, we appreciate alliances coming soon and yes, we appreciate the other stuff they have come up with for the server but JEEZ.
    GET. AN. ANTICHEAT. :/

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Wish I was on. I would challenge his DDoS attack. I do this for a living. Being he is a kid on his parents internet. You can easily find his provider and give them his information. Many ISPs have rules and will shut him down on their end. No need to IP block.

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    They change IP addresses. These stupid owners need to get an anticheat up and going or something so the issue is no longer current.
    Yes, we appreciate alliances coming soon and yes, we appreciate the other stuff they have come up with for the server but JEEZ.
    Ive been saying that so much! its mandatory. We cant have fun w/ the new additions with all these hackers everywhere.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    Ive been saying that so much! its mandatory. We cant have fun w/ the new additions with all these hackers everywhere.
    Exactly. :/ First minewars, now this team stuff. I'd rather have hackers gone then deal with this mess on a daily basis. I got up to 4 hackers banned the other day in less than 4 hours. How pathetic is that?

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    You guys just have to be patient for a little while longer. Nick (one of the owners) has already stated in many threads that a new anti-cheat he's been working on by himself would be implemented soon. Since Mine Wars is coming out later this month, I bet that the new anti-cheat will be released along with it. The owners are not stupid, they know just as much as everyone else, if not more, about the attacks.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    You guys just have to be patient for a little while longer. Nick (one of the owners) has already stated in many threads that a new anti-cheat he's been working on by himself would be implemented soon. Since Mine Wars is coming out later this month, I bet that the new anti-cheat will be released along with it. The owners are not stupid, they know just as much as everyone else, if not more, about the attacks.
    Minewars was released a while ago.....

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Were probly also going to get the 1.10 update since this server is og and is not afraid of 1.9