• IP Copied!
  • Dear HavocMC

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    I am disappointed to announce that I am leaving HavocMC. I have been here since 2015 and I've enjoyed the server since. But from there the server has been in a slow, but steady decline. It feels that every day that I log in there are less and less players on, people seem less and less interested in the server by day, and now so do I. I understand that the builders and staff are trying their absolute best in to making this server better, but I've seen so many players quit since 2015 and still now, telling me somethings wrong. And now I know what is. Jacob has lost his dedication to this server, staff and players are quitting, almost nobody makes videos of this server anymore, and I feel this cloud of hopelessness hang over me everytime I get on, and it gets bigger every time I do. I have had a lot of fun playing on this server, but its time for me to say goodbye.

I will remember the times where I had fun on this server, and the people and friends I shared it with. I may sometimes stop by and say hello, but I've lost hope and caring for this server. It feels as if the owners don't listen to the players enough, as if the EULA killed Minecraft, as if everybody is leaving for no reason, but they are, and I know why. Soon what's left of havoc will too. I write this not for myself, but for the rest who will quit HavocMC. It feels like there isn't enough dedication to this server in general. I hope one day this server gets back up on its feet because its in a really deep hole that the owners have been digging for a long time, and they still haven't realized it. I sign my departure of HavocMC.

~Kres

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I am disappointed to announce that I am leaving HavocMC. I have been here since 2015 and I've enjoyed the server since. But from there the server has been in a slow, but steady decline. It feels that every day that I log in there are less and less players on, people seem less and less interested in the server by day, and now so do I. I understand that the builders and staff are trying their absolute best in to making this server better, but I've seen so many players quit since 2015 and still now, telling me somethings wrong. And now I know what is. Jacob has lost his dedication to this server, staff and players are quitting, almost nobody makes videos of this server anymore, and I feel this cloud of hopelessness hang over me everytime I get on, and it gets bigger every time I do. I have had a lot of fun playing on this server, but its time for me to say goodbye.

I will remember the times where I had fun on this server, and the people and friends I shared it with. I may sometimes stop by and say hello, but I've lost hope and caring for this server. It feels as if the owners don't listen to the players enough, as if the EULA killed Minecraft, as if everybody is leaving for no reason, but they are, and I know why. Soon what's left of havoc will too. I write this not for myself, but for the rest who will quit HavocMC. It feels like there isn't enough dedication to this server in general. I hope one day this server gets back up on its feet because its in a really deep hole that the owners have been digging for a long time, and they still haven't realized it. I sign my departure of HavocMC.

~Kres
    Wait it out. Don't leave only the strong ones stay until the end.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    It feels as if this is the end for havoc.
    Still wait it out. That's what I'm doing. I don't want to see Havoc fall so I'm not. I would do everything that I can to keep havoc alive. This place has been a virtual home for me. Around three to four years in total now.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante

~Kres
    /:
    unfortunate spetz, sad to see you go fam. anyways, Havoc is dying but from a certain perspective it’s not a lost cause
    once Havoc’s playerbase dies off it’ll still have a solid 50 loyal players, which, a larger server could easily be built off of, so, in other words, Havoc dies, another could be rebuilt in its place, but there’s a lotta other variables and bumps in the road if that’s the case.
    but seeya mate,
    was fun while it lasted :(

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    /:
    unfortunate spetz, sad to see you go fam. anyways, Havoc is dying but from a certain perspective it’s not a lost cause
    once Havoc’s playerbase dies off it’ll still have a solid 50 loyal players, which, a larger server could easily be built off of, so, in other words, Havoc dies, another could be rebuilt in its place, but there’s a lotta other variables and bumps in the road if that’s the case.
    but seeya mate,
    To be honest the only people who are still here are the loyal ones. There are around 75 players, which is the daily average, that are loyal.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    To be honest the only people who are still here are the loyal ones. There are around 75 players, which is the daily average, that are loyal.

That's not all true, some players are loyal yes, but I just get on to sometimes chat with players and survive. I guess what I'm trying to say is that those who remain simply like to play here. I could be wrong however, but that's how I see it.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    It’s sad to see you go. The journey has been long and rough, I know. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    we've dropped to that yeah, and thats a strong playerbase, a comeback is in order, and hopefully soon before we run out of monies and decide that we've thrown enough money at a wall that havoc becomes a lost cause, other than that, havoc is surviving with its 75 loyal players

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    /:
    but seeya mate,

Attachments

• cheeki breeki.png
      cheeki breeki.png
      15.3 KB · Views: 13

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    we've dropped to that yeah, and thats a strong playerbase, a comeback is in order, and hopefully soon before we run out of monies and decide that we've thrown enough money at a wall that havoc becomes a lost cause, other than that, havoc is surviving with its 75 loyal players
    ..or the reset destroys the already fragile in-game economy and there’s now more economical inequality than venezuela