• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    Hello everyone,

I looked good on the forums and I found out that DinoDerp_ already is Jr. Mod for 5 months, he is a good boy, when he is online he is quickly available for help and he is friendly, and I wonder what your opinion is to promote him to a Sr. Mod, vote also on the poll that I made if you do not want to give your opinion below.

iameyerman

Yes. cause his a great mod and he gave me second chance . and hes really a good mod his like Wobiie if u guys know him and he bought me mythical <3

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    DINO! I support you getting srmod all the way. But good luck, i was in the staff team for almost 11months and never heard any talk of it. ALSO, if you get srmod remember you have to give the weekly reports to the other ranks, so talking and using a mic is involved. last time we talked you didnt use your mic

but then again, half of the server disliked me to the end of my staff career

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    DINO! I support you getting srmod all the way. But good luck, i was in the staff team for almost 11months and never heard any talk of it. ALSO, if you get srmod remember you have to give the weekly reports to the other ranks, so talking and using a mic is involved. last time we talked you didnt use your mic

but then again, half of the server disliked me to the end of my staff career
    I didn't dislike you! You seem like a really chill dude!

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    well this is a sore subject for me. all i can say is on the subject of promotions- dont hold your breath.

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    well this is a sore subject for me. all i can say is on the subject of promotions- dont hold your breath.
    He'll totally be promoted!!

There's no sense in meddling with the past. Move on, and support your fellow friends. Well... a wise person told me that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.