• IP Copied!
  • ELO (Broken)

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Do you think you'd be able to please pm me the details of what's going on with Elo? Once we lay that out, it can be managed easier than knowing it's broken without basic information. :)

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Do you think you'd be able to please pm me the details of what's going on with Elo? Once we lay that out, it can be managed easier than knowing it's broken without basic information. :)
    Well the thing about the elo system. As you said before in TMD-1, each kill increase elo and a death will take away some. However, Jahango and I do not get any elo from kill at all, but every time we die, a few elo is taken away from us.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Basically ELO was doing just fine for the first week but after a while I just stopped gaining and yes it was because I was the #1 but then I just dropped all the way down and now I never gain any and it's happening to everyone not just me, no matter who I kill or whoever kills me I don't gain or lose any elo. I'm not sure what the cause of this is but it's annoying and I and many others would like it fixed. (I have been at the exact same ELO for the past 2 weeks)

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    We may be able to try adjusting the formula but it will require an elo reset. Right now you have so many kills / deaths that your elo can't be changed.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    ELO should be rotated around elo only, not overall stats. Other elo related games even if you're #1 elo you can still gain but it just slows down,they can only gain if it's against someone close to their skill.