• IP Copied!
  • Elo System

Spoofyz

Loving the new reset, but i think i have a few suggestions that could potentially get more players on and stay longer.

* Fix Elo - { Im at 1289 #14 in world and i can kill 30 players not get one elo but they kill me and i lose}
    * YouTubers - { If you contacted youtubers 10k - 50k this server would easily be at 500+ players daily because its so unique}

* Weekly Wars - Do weekly wars for buycraft vouchers 2v2's to get players more active.

Just some suggestions thank you all for reading let me know what you think. - KingsMenTV

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Loving the new reset, but i think i have a few suggestions that could potentially get more players on and stay longer.

* Fix Elo - { Im at 1289 #14 in world and i can kill 30 players not get one elo but they kill me and i lose}
    * YouTubers - { If you contacted youtubers 10k - 50k this server would easily be at 500+ players daily because its so unique}

* Weekly Wars - Do weekly wars for buycraft vouchers 2v2's to get players more active.

Just some suggestions thank you all for reading let me know what you think. - KingsMenTV
    Yes, I agree that the elo system mechanic require developer attention. Many of the top TMD players does not receive a single elo point from most kills.