• IP Copied!
  • Entities turning invisible

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    On the mining dead, me, cars, players and zombies around me turn invisible, but only on my screen,
    and it's making it very hard to survive when im being attacked by zombies and players that i am not able to see, this is only happening to me on the mining dead and i don't know why.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    If you have proof of this (screenshots or video footage), you can make a Support Ticket. I'm sure the staff well look into the matter. :)

Last edited:

Gurgi200

Does this happen 100% of the time or after you have been playing for a while? I know that if i have been playing TMD for a while i need to restart mc and rejoin because of things similar to this.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    This is what I refer to as the "ghosting" glitch. There's nothing a player can do to control it, and 90% of the time, the victim calls hacks, which is annoying. It happens to me a LOT (by that I mean people are turning invisible to me), and I really think they need to figure out how to patch it.

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    I have optifine installed, i found out that i can reload chunks (F3+A) to make things visible again,
    but i need to do it every time it happens, and that's very often.

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    WELL, i experienced this glitch on a few other servers earlier today, appereantly it's not only on HavocMC,
    but this has never happened to me when i used Windows 7, after i moved to Windows 10 this started happening,
    @NS_Evolution and @ChlngeAccepted what operating system does your computer have?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    WELL, i experienced this glitch on a few other servers earlier today, appereantly it's not only on HavocMC,
    but this has never happened to me when i used Windows 7, after i moved to Windows 10 this started happening,
    @NS_Evolution and @ChlngeAccepted what operating system does your computer have?

I have windows 10 and it doesent happen to me
    Maybe its optimize?

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Well, its a visual glitch. You can't do much about it, try f3 + a to reload your chunks, but don't overdo it as it's against the rules for repeated spammin' of it.

-Wavy

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Windows 10. But the operating system doesn't effect how the game runs to that extent.