• IP Copied!
  • For the people who want the update, read this. (WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE)

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    So, I need to ****ing make this. I'm going to be swearing a lot in this, just to let you know ahead of time. Viewer discretion is advised. Alright. Let's get started.

Okay, I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time for the update, and I know it was supposed to be out back in Mid-April, but two things. First off, it was never confirmed it was going to come out then. Second, **** ****ing happens. Next off, the forum post said it was going to be this weekend, and it still might be, we still have a couple hours left. And then, earlier today, it was found out that there were chunk errors in Atlanta, so that's going to delay it even longer. I know a lot of people really want this update to come out, including me, but people, BE ****ING PATIENT! I know a lot of people are being patient, but there are some people who just seem really ****ing needy and wanting the update and being really ****ing impatient. And for those people, just ****ing learn to have patience. This is coming from someone who has next to no patience, and it's been hard to wait this out, but I've been able to. The update could be out as early as a couple hours to as late as a couple weeks. You never know. **** can happen, and god ****ing damn it, it did. So guys, just hold out a little longer. The update will be out soon, at least hopefully.

Also, real quick, I just want to give a huge thank you to all the builders who worked on all the maps, and including the former builders who resigned but still worked on the maps. You guys have put a lot of hard work, and I've loved the last map, the current map, and from what I've seen from Vc's YouTube Channel, the new map. I really can't wait to explore the new map and see all the hard work you guys put into this. I want to think all the staff members(I don't know which ones, if you can let me know in the comments, thanks. <3) that do the coding for this amazing server! Anyway, peace out! <3

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    So, I need to ****ing make this. I'm going to be swearing a lot in this, just to let you know ahead of time. Viewer discretion is advised. Alright. Let's get started.

Okay, I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time for the update, and I know it was supposed to be out back in Mid-April, but two things. First off, it was never confirmed it was going to come out then. Second, **** ****ing happens. Next off, the forum post said it was going to be this weekend, and it still might be, we still have a couple hours left. And then, earlier today, it was found out that there were chunk errors in Atlanta, so that's going to delay it even longer. I know a lot of people really want this update to come out, including me, but people, BE ****ING PATIENT! I know a lot of people are being patient, but there are some people who just seem really ****ing needy and wanting the update and being really ****ing impatient. And for those people, just ****ing learn to have patience. This is coming from someone who has next to no patience, and it's been hard to wait this out, but I've been able to. The update could be out as early as a couple hours to as late as a couple weeks. You never know. **** can happen, and god ****ing damn it, it did. So guys, just hold out a little longer. The update will be out soon, at least hopefully.

Also, real quick, I just want to give a huge thank you to all the builders who worked on all the maps, and including the former builders who resigned but still worked on the maps. You guys have put a lot of hard work, and I've loved the last map, the current map, and from what I've seen from Vc's YouTube Channel, the new map. I really can't wait to explore the new map and see all the hard work you guys put into this. I want to think all the staff members(I don't know which ones, if you can let me know in the comments, thanks. <3) that do the coding for this amazing server! Anyway, peace out! <3
    Here we see a self-righteous staff wannabe in his natural habitat.

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    Here we see a self-righteous staff wannabe in his natural habitat.
    I'm really not. I'd love to be staff, but I know I'd never make it because my record is not even close to clean. I'm really just being a normal person, and plus, I don't see many people saying thanks to the staff for all they do. I really said that because I saw people being impatient and wanting the map, and--damn it, I'm not even gonna bother. I'm not gonna give another goddamn lecture.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

"as much as id love to be staff"

With that kind of language and immaturity, (and for the record, I don't have the best spelling) you will never be staff

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I'm not for the strong language topic. Being responsible on how our reply will be interpreted is not easy.

As for the others reply, well a little too personal the bad joke! And about staff wannabe there is more than a few! I am, but I won't create an apply in the next month because I want players and staff to want me for the purpose, and not the other way around! Also, I was reading player's profile at random and it seems that after a certain time passed on this forum, almost everyone make at least one apply so...

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Everything regarding the 'Staff Wannabe' is to stop as of now.
    If Anyone else is caught disrespecting other players or continuing on that topic appropriate action will be taken.