• IP Copied!
  • Formal Good-Bye Message

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    I know I have not been very active lately. This is because I am very busy with apps and tryouts for college. So, I dont really have the time or interest to go on the server enough to be staff. I would like to thank everyone on the staff team for always trying their best no matter how the community acts. I hope this server lasts a really long time and is able to give each and every player the wonderful experience it has gave me all these years. I am rarely on discord so I probably won’t be able to respond to msges often but if you want a way to contact me faster dm me on discord and ill give u one of my social medias. You guys are awesome. Best of luck with the server! - 49ersfan77

P.S. maybe I’ll be back one day

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I know I have not been very active lately. This is because I am very busy with apps and tryouts for college. So, I dont really have the time or interest to go on the server enough to be staff. I would like to thank everyone on the staff team for always trying their best no matter how the community acts. I hope this server lasts a really long time and is able to give each and every player the wonderful experience it has gave me all these years. I am rarely on discord so I probably won’t be able to respond to msges often but if you want a way to contact me faster dm me on discord and ill give u one of my social medias. You guys are awesome. Best of luck with the server! - 49ersfan77

P.S. maybe I’ll be back one day

goodbye my dude. goodluck with college. some advice on the applications. dont think about them constantly. you will drive yourself nuts xD
    sorry to see you go but hope to see you sometime in the future.