• IP Copied!
  • General News

kiko01LPsk

for the Mine Wars ofcourse it´s not profitable if it was (sorry for that word) ****ed up how much you could : conquest wasn´t working and you couldn´t level up more then I think level 12 because if it and with the last movie of the new trilogy it will be very popular if it´s done right. If you want I can replace that builder if there will be working world edti and somebody who will make textures,sounds,quest etc. I´m pretty good at building . And who really expected it will even come back ? :D it was ´in making´ for year :D. And if you want take my 2 (pretty high) discount codes what I was saving for it. What I suppose to do with them now ? I´m already Mythical.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    for the Mine Wars ofcourse it´s not profitable if it was (sorry for that word) ****ed up how much you could : conquest wasn´t working and you couldn´t level up more then I think level 12 because if it and with the last movie of the new trilogy it will be very popular if it´s done right. If you want I can replace that builder if there will be working world edti and somebody who will make textures,sounds,quest etc. I´m pretty good at building . And who really expected it will even come back ? :D it was ´in making´ for year :D. And if you want take my 2 (pretty high) discount codes what I was saving for it. What I suppose to do with them now ? I´m already Mythical.
    I agree. The MW update was basically almost done but then they were like "meh."

Well DUH tmd was more profitable??!?! MW was broken and never got the CHANCE it DESERVED to become PROFITABLE. Smh.
    Sorry. That was rash. I apologees.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I had a feeling MW wasn't going to return. That's why I started to go to the (better) server most of us know about already.

Now Havoc is boring old TMD (which TWD is ending some time in the near future, then the fanbase will start to die) and nothing more. Sure, there is whatever minigames we have left, but are those really even major sections of the server any more?
    I'm going to keep killing zeds like I always do. But I can't help but say I'll miss good old MW.

Pic related

Attachments

• rip mw.jpg
      rip mw.jpg
      37.1 KB · Views: 17
    Bivgew0.jpg
    Hey all,

A lot has happened over the past two days, enough to warrant an update so I think I'll just jump straight into it.

Beta Testers
    Suggested by @mindblaster007 , We have decided to build a team of beta testers consisting of around 8 to 10 players from different groups of the server. The main role of this team is to spot issues that the staff won't be able to spot whilst trying out new updates and gamemodes. This means spotting bugs, finding out whether things need to be nerfed or buffed, suggesting ideas, etc.

We're looking for a bit of everything so we'd like OG's, roleplayers, new players, etc. Basically, we're looking for variety so that when we finalise the update, people of most groups are happy with the result. Applications will include more details and will be released soon next to the builder and helper applications so be on the lookout for that.

Minewars
    This news is going to upset some people but I think it's better to announce it rather than leading people on and consistently letting them down. Minewars will not be returning. It is no longer profitable therefore returning it would have a negative effect on our time, money, and resources which can be spent creating and developing new things. Also with the exception of @MichaelSteve the current build team has no interest in building for Minewars, this would lead to sloppy building and we strive to create the best maps. We are sorry that it has come to this and the way it has been handled in the past has been nothing short of messy. This will not happen in the future and again I apologise.

Hellnight
    Not exactly a lot to report here but I think it's worth mentioning that this will be worked on next after this TMD update. We plan to bring multiple maps and feel it should become its own thing rather than a fast-paced version of TMD. Stay tuned for more news about the future of Hellnight.

Resource Pack News
    Two very exciting things are happening with the resource pack for TMD.

Firstly, @Rejante is working on a more HQ version of the current TMD resource pack. This only means the models and you can follow his progress on the art section of our discord.

Secondly, @JBentley694 has been working on an autumn version of the TMD pack. It should be out very soon and he will be working on a winter one after that. Click here to see a few screenshots of what it looks like.

Before I end this post I want to thank you for the overwhelming positive feedback on Fridays post. I would also like to thank you for the support you have given me. I want you all to know that change will take time but I assure you it will happen. Mapmaker is to be discussed soon so fans of that should keep an eye out. Once we iron out our current game modes, we can then look towards creating brand new ones.

That's all for now. Be sure to check back soon for more updates.

As much as i think the server is as dead as a rat in the cold, ive been on this server for years, the least i can do is help maintain what little is left if it means pvp 1 and evp will be active again, ive played since maybe a year after the creation, maybe more, i miss what this server was, i miss my friends and the people i bonded with, if things really do change for once, i want a new player to join only to be met with full servers.

Shredder_Playz
    Shredder_Playz Shredder_Playz
    Bivgew0.jpg
    Hey all,

A lot has happened over the past two days, enough to warrant an update so I think I'll just jump straight into it.

Beta Testers
    Suggested by @mindblaster007 , We have decided to build a team of beta testers consisting of around 8 to 10 players from different groups of the server. The main role of this team is to spot issues that the staff won't be able to spot whilst trying out new updates and gamemodes. This means spotting bugs, finding out whether things need to be nerfed or buffed, suggesting ideas, etc.

We're looking for a bit of everything so we'd like OG's, roleplayers, new players, etc. Basically, we're looking for variety so that when we finalise the update, people of most groups are happy with the result. Applications will include more details and will be released soon next to the builder and helper applications so be on the lookout for that.

Minewars
    This news is going to upset some people but I think it's better to announce it rather than leading people on and consistently letting them down. Minewars will not be returning. It is no longer profitable therefore returning it would have a negative effect on our time, money, and resources which can be spent creating and developing new things. Also with the exception of @MichaelSteve the current build team has no interest in building for Minewars, this would lead to sloppy building and we strive to create the best maps. We are sorry that it has come to this and the way it has been handled in the past has been nothing short of messy. This will not happen in the future and again I apologise.

Hellnight
    Not exactly a lot to report here but I think it's worth mentioning that this will be worked on next after this TMD update. We plan to bring multiple maps and feel it should become its own thing rather than a fast-paced version of TMD. Stay tuned for more news about the future of Hellnight.

Resource Pack News

Firstly, @Rejante is working on a more HQ version of the current TMD resource pack. This only means the models and you can follow his progress on the art section of our discord.

Secondly, @JBentley694 has been working on an autumn version of the TMD pack. It should be out very soon and he will be working on a winter one after that. Click here to see a few screenshots of what it looks like.

Before I end this post I want to thank you for the overwhelming positive feedback on Fridays post. I would also like to thank you for the support you have given me. I want you all to know that change will take time but I assure you it will happen. Mapmaker is to be discussed soon so fans of that should keep an eye out. Once we iron out our current game modes, we can then look towards creating brand new ones.

im still interested in building......

6high

Well the project is no more, are you interested in building for TMD or Hellnight?
    Are you even reading his message..
    He said he want to build for MINEWARS, not that stupid tmd or hellnight..

I spent a lot of money on minewars.. you guys are the scummiest server ever

KoalaKooki

Mythical
    KoalaKooki
    KoalaKooki KoalaKooki
    Bivgew0.jpg
    Hey all,

Beta Testers

Minewars

Hellnight

Resource Pack News

It won't be happening in the future because you got rid of minewars xD