• IP Copied!
  • General- Signing Off.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    So, i've told some of you this already, but i'm just making it official. I am leaving the server within the next couple months to join the United States Marine Corps. I ship out in January. I won't leave for good until then, however there's a chance I may return a few months after january. In case that's not the case I just wanna say a few things.
    Thank you all. I joined this server roughly 2 years ago looking for people who liked walking dead, Minecraft and that were gamers like me. What i found in addition to this was a great experience on the staff team when i joined Christmas of 2017. I knew nothing about technology and very little about the server but they taught me enough. With the team I learned about slack, discord, how the server rules and staff commands worked but most importantly it gave me a sense of purpose. I enjoyed staff for that reason. I was not a "bad" staff- I worked with you, tried to resolve issues rather than just react and type /tempmute (name) (duration). I tried to be the "chill" staff. As hard as it was to do it my way, it felt nice to help even in just a small way. Then came my demotion which sucked but I appreciated no one giving me the usual hate a demoted staff gets. still, that stung-badly.

The next day I messaged jbentley asking him if me being demoted would hurt my chances to be a builder. He gave me a shot and ive been an informal trial builder ever since. I'm not a great builder but i tried my best. my notable builds are the starbucks outside school safezone, the newsroom near viscocil safezone and my contributions to the new tutorial.

Lastly there is my channel, I made it to help new players and maybe if i had more time i could've done more, but at least for now, the channel will stay how it is.
    I had a lot of fun on the server and wish it nothing but the best. The player count will only rise if you all welcome new players. help them learn the game. The "old" crowd are growing up. People have college, in my case the military.

I'd like to acknowledge a few people

@JBentley694 as i said above, thank you for taking the shot. in short you made a sucky situation less sucky. You may be older than the average minecraft player but you did something great for everyone. You formed and have overseen what i believe to be the most important branch of the staff team- builders. The show, the comics, brought to life in minecraft. that above all is why i stayed- the map.
    @PeachDAboss thanks for leading the team when you were Sr. the train wreck the team became after you left should speak for itself, however it looks like beetley and kendra got it back on track.
    @Beetley bravo to you. ben resigned at a very dark moment in the server's time leaving you no admin, and one new sr as well as a largely inactive jr corps. You worked with @Kendrq who had just been promoted and you both managed to keep it all together despite the sour state of the team.
    @Kyritic we had our beef over that video but i genuinely appreciate you stepping up. because of you communicating and the owners @_Nickk , @Jacobg1998 and @IgnitingIce listening, you have given the community what it needs to save itself- a voice.
    @ChlngeAccepted you made skins, a great meme pack and were a jr mod. What made you stand out is you never really were "hostile" you wrote with respect even when you disagreed. That is something and I hope you stick around. server needs more people like you.

There are many more but thats who i thought of that everyone knows. Thank you all and I hope to return later on.
    general- signing off

So, i've told some of you this already, but i'm just making it official. I am leaving the server within the next couple months to join the United States Marine Corps. I ship out in January. I won't leave for good until then, however there's a chance I may return a few months after january. In case that's not the case I just wanna say a few things.
    Thank you all. I joined this server roughly 2 years ago looking for people who liked walking dead, Minecraft and that were gamers like me. What i found in addition to this was a great experience on the staff team when i joined Christmas of 2017. I knew nothing about technology and very little about the server but they taught me enough. With the team I learned about slack, discord, how the server rules and staff commands worked but most importantly it gave me a sense of purpose. I enjoyed staff for that reason. I was not a "bad" staff- I worked with you, tried to resolve issues rather than just react and type /tempmute (name) (duration). I tried to be the "chill" staff. As hard as it was to do it my way, it felt nice to help even in just a small way. Then came my demotion which sucked but I appreciated no one giving me the usual hate a demoted staff gets. still, that stung-badly.

The next day I messaged jbentley asking him if me being demoted would hurt my chances to be a builder. He gave me a shot and ive been an informal trial builder ever since. I'm not a great builder but i tried my best. my notable builds are the starbucks outside school safezone, the newsroom near viscocil safezone and my contributions to the new tutorial.

Lastly there is my channel, I made it to help new players and maybe if i had more time i could've done more, but at least for now, the channel will stay how it is.
    I had a lot of fun on the server and wish it nothing but the best. The player count will only rise if you all welcome new players. help them learn the game. The "old" crowd are growing up. People have college, in my case the military.

@JBentley694 as i said above, thank you for taking the shot. in short you made a sucky situation less sucky. You may be older than the average minecraft player but you did something great for everyone. You formed and have overseen what i believe to be the most important branch of the staff team- builders. The show, the comics, brought to life in minecraft. that above all is why i stayed- the map.
    @PeachDAboss thanks for leading the team when you were Sr. the train wreck the team became after you left should speak for itself, however it looks like beetley and kendra got it back on track.
    @Beetley bravo to you. ben resigned at a very dark moment in the server's time leaving you no admin, and one new sr as well as a largely inactive jr corps. You worked with @Kendrq who had just been promoted and you both managed to keep it all together despite the sour state of the team.
    @Kyritic we had our beef over that video but i genuinely appreciate you stepping up. because of you communicating and the owners @_Nickk , @Jacobg1998 and @IgnitingIce listening, you have given the community what it needs to save itself- a voice.
    @ChlngeAccepted you made skins, a great meme pack and were a jr mod. What made you stand out is you never really were "hostile" you wrote with respect even when you disagreed. That is something and I hope you stick around. server needs more people like you.

There are many more but thats who i thought of that everyone knows. Thank you all and I hope to return later on.
    general- signing off

How tf you are only 15?

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Uh... okay this is the first time I seen someone join the military when there playing mc erm..
    The server owner of one of my favorite servers a long time ago served as a medic for the army. He's back in the states now, but damn it hurt to see him and his server go like it did.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    nooooooooo
    General you were such a motivating force in havoc (to me, probably others as well), i remember when first visiting the forums, seeing some of your posts..
    You will be missed. *salutes general*

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    nooooooooo
    General you were such a motivating force in havoc (to me, probably others as well), i remember when first visiting the forums, seeing some of your posts..
    You will be missed. *salutes general*

thanks man. I appreciate it :) kinda sucks I have to peace out right as things are finally looking up.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

general- signing off
    Will you come back in the future maybe? I'm going to miss you a lot also...

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Dang, sad to see you leave General but the price your paying for our freedom is unmatched, I personally thank you for your willingness to protect our country and serve, good luck in your future endeavors General and god bless you bud!!!