• IP Copied!
  • General Updates - Contests/TMD/Hell Night/More

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Edit: We've activated a week-long Spring Sale! 50% Off Everything!

Hey everybody, there's a lot to cover today, so I'll just jump into it.​

Map Maker & Contests
    There is currently a Map Maker contest going on, and the theme is anything TMD related. Builds good enough will be put in the new map. Prizes are below. This contest ends in 1 week.

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

The next contest in Map Maker is a Banner Wars map. Banner Wars is a new game mode we are releasing soon with elements from CTF mixed with elements from Bed Wars. To get a head start, create a map with the bw preset. /create <name> preset bw. If you want to submit it, do /bwsubmit.
    Map Requirements
    - 6 Bases/Islands, one for each team (All bases can be copies of one another)
    - A flag spot on each team base
    - A mine on each team base

Recommendations
    - Have a middle islands, and others for details.

In the spoiler below I have two examples:
    1129a8f52a705bc8903fd3fd580d20ce.png

a9b6e81f775e64366f81ea5a89f5b8fe.png

TMD & Mine Wars
    The TMD new map is going smoothly. We think everybody will like this update, as it hardly removes anything, but rather adds back a lot of concepts that people have liked in the past.

As for Mine Wars, we're aware people are upset with it in terms of updates. We've heard your complaints, and we're going to try to give it some more love. NHFLX made a thread requesting quest ideas, and it can be found here.

Hell Night
    As we got through all of our old code to update it, and switch it to 1.8, we've come to Hell Night. We're wondering if there is anything you guys want added in Hell Night. Personally I've been playing a lot of H1Z1: KOTK and Battlegrounds lately, so I'm filled with ideas. Perhaps we could make the gas regions smaller. One of the things I like most of H1Z1 is the hectic battles at the end. I think in Hell Night, it's anti-climatic right now. If there are 4 teams left in a 100 block radius, I think it would make for very exciting endings. Also, games would go quicker so it'd be easier to play. Leave your suggestions below.

Ad Points

Soon we will be adding an NPC in our spawn where players can watch quick, 30 second ads. Watching ads will give you points that you can exchange for in game items. For example, if you aren't able to donate, you could watch x number of ads, and get a legendary crate. This should provide people who can't donate a chance to get some perks, and it will also provide some extra funds for the network, so we can hopefully produce content faster.

I'd love to hear your guys feedback! Also, just so you know, Daryl dies in tonight's episode of TWD according to Spoling Dead. Sorry for spoilers. JK, tricked you xD

Last edited:

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Spoiling Dead Shmoiling Dead. I highly doubt that because if Daryl dies we riot. He'll probably be "dead" like when Dwight shot him in the shoulder. I also got a Negan poster today because I'm #TeamNegan :p I like the ideas, _Nickk. I would make some MM maps, but I'm grounded... P.S. I'll post some ideas soon.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas

I'd love to hear your guys feedback! Also, just so you know, Daryl dies in tonight's episode of TWD according to Spoling Dead. Sorry for spoilers.
    [/QUOTE] what are you, you monster...why, why, did you spoil this because I said nice things to you last time??

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Hey everybody, there's a lot to cover today, so I'll just jump into it.​

Map Maker & Contests
    There is currently a Map Maker contest going on, and the theme is anything TMD related. Builds good enough will be put in the new map. Prizes are below. This contest ends in 1 week.

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

The next contest in Map Maker is a Banner Wars map. Banner Wars is a new game mode we are releasing soon with elements from CTF mixed with elements from Bed Wars. To get a head start, create a map with the bw preset. /create <name> preset bw. If you want to submit it, do /bwsubmit.
    Map Requirements
    - 6 Bases/Islands, one for each team (All bases can be copies of one another)
    - A flag spot on each team base
    - A mine on each team base

Recommendations
    - Have a middle islands, and others for details.

In the spoiler below I have two examples:
    1129a8f52a705bc8903fd3fd580d20ce.png

a9b6e81f775e64366f81ea5a89f5b8fe.png

TMD & Mine Wars
    The TMD new map is going smoothly. We think everybody will like this update, as it hardly removes anything, but rather adds back a lot of concepts that people have liked in the past.

As for Mine Wars, we're aware people are upset with it in terms of updates. We've heard your complaints, and we're going to try to give it some more love. NHFLX made a thread requesting quest ideas, and it can be found here.

Hell Night
    As we got through all of our old code to update it, and switch it to 1.8, we've come to Hell Night. We're wondering if there is anything you guys want added in Hell Night. Personally I've been playing a lot of H1Z1: KOTK and Battlegrounds lately, so I'm filled with ideas. Perhaps we could make the gas regions smaller. One of the things I like most of H1Z1 is the hectic battles at the end. I think in Hell Night, it's anti-climatic right now. If there are 4 teams left in a 100 block radius, I think it would make for very exciting endings. Also, games would go quicker so it'd be easier to play. Leave your suggestions below.

Ad Points

Soon we will be adding an NPC in our spawn where players can watch quick, 30 second ads. Watching ads will give you points that you can exchange for in game items. For example, if you aren't able to donate, you could watch x number of ads, and get a legendary crate. This should provide people who can't donate a chance to get some perks, and it will also provide some extra funds for the network, so we can hopefully produce content faster.

I'd love to hear your guys feedback! Also, just so you know, Daryl dies in tonight's episode of TWD according to Spoling Dead. Sorry for spoilers.
    Also shouldn't banner war be like capture th flag like...........I never played banner war so I don't really know much, all I know is you kill people.

ElysianSuicide

Champion
    ElysianSuicide
    ElysianSuicide ElysianSuicide
    I've
    been hoping you guys would add 1-2 more extremly rare items to the random loot world instead of just in crates, give me a reason to leave the safe zones to be honest there isn't much reason to leave the safe zone unless you are war'ing or camping at prison, CDC, etc. The cars and motorcycles sadly are the best thing the random loot offers. Add a set of Tier 5 weapons, that spawn 1 out of every 2000 bags to make for a new economy stimulant to the game as well as new and refreshing content!! Thank you for reading my ideas!

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    I am so happy to see these updates! AdPoints seems like a great idea and I would be sure to use it :) (If staff are allowed :( )

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Bro...i started plucking random birds for the feathers as soon as i saw this post, tomorrow morning i'm warming up the tar...can u plz bring enough pitchforks to share? Much thanks =P #TeamRiot
    I'll get the stuff, don't worry ;)
    I've
    been hoping you guys would add 1-2 more extremly rare items to the random loot world instead of just in crates, give me a reason to leave the safe zones to be honest there isn't much reason to leave the safe zone unless you are war'ing or camping at prison, CDC, etc. The cars and motorcycles sadly are the best thing the random loot offers. Add a set of Tier 5 weapons, that spawn 1 out of every 2000 bags to make for a new economy stimulant to the game as well as new and refreshing content!! Thank you for reading my ideas!
    this has been suggested, but having tier 5 implies that the current tier 4 weapons are not the strongest (and because they are so strong already, there would be a problem when adding a stronger tier.) if we made the current tier 4s into tier 5, then added a class of gun between, there would be no problem with gun strength. Or if we want, we could add guns of equal power to the tier 4s, but these new tier 5s could give a potion effect, have better fire rate, etc. they would need to be Jr. legend guns :p

Also, there needs to be more lmgs added to the game, that class is nowhere near close to being complete.

Ninjamaster0420

I'll get the stuff, don't worry ;)

this has been suggested, but having tier 5 implies that the current tier 4 weapons are not the strongest (and because they are so strong already, there would be a problem when adding a stronger tier.) if we made the current tier 4s into tier 5, then added a class of gun between, there would be no problem with gun strength. Or if we want, we could add guns of equal power to the tier 4s, but these new tier 5s could give a potion effect, have better fire rate, etc. they would need to be Jr. legend guns :p

Also, there needs to be more lmgs added to the game, that class is nowhere near close to being complete.

i have been dreaming of just 1 new weapon attachment like a gunlight! omg the OP'ness