• IP Copied!
  • Goodbye, Havoc

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    I've played on this server for a while now on and off ever since tmd 2d textures. I am now officially quitting even tho ive spent too much money on this. I play fortnite now k bye!
    - Your annoying player CreeperKing0307
    Also if anyone replies to this for any reason (Idek if I'm allowed to post this)
    I might give a glitched eye of ender and a lamp dropped by a builder lol

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I've played on this server for a while now on and off ever since tmd 2d textures. I am now officially quitting even tho ive spent too much money on this. I play fortnite now k bye!
    Also if anyone replies to this for any reason (Idek if I'm allowed to post this)
    Gimme?

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    i would like to have those items!

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    alright guys, sorry I couldn't reply quick, Mind do you really want or nah. I'm confused if you crossed out Gimmie because you didn't want or you still want. If you don't want ill give it to Butter.

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    Ok you know what, I just claimed my monthly bonus so screw fortnite I'm back baby.
    Mythical ;D tho the server is still dying. Ill play from time to time but since I said I would give the builder items first one to reply gets.

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    Hecc ill give eye to diver and lamp to butter. sound good? tell me what times you'll be on. I'm in central time zone btw