• IP Copied!
  • Greetings from Brooklyn!

_White_Fang

_White_Fang
    _White_Fang _White_Fang
    Hello!
    I just found this. Lol

So, hi. I am Brooklyn.
    I am 16, autistic, have pretty good fashion (from others people saying), always wearing high heels, love drawing, dealing with issues of life, and I'm also bi-******. I also love PURPLE!!
    I also love anime and Nekos! Why my signature is what it is. Lol

I joined Havoc around a year ago or so. I know many things, apart of the glitched item economy, and yea.
    I don't know else to put here.
    Also dating a girl named Katherine.
    Lol.
    Pictures of what I look like irl (because why not, and since I don't own a phone/camera, these are pictures from my yearbook, used a friends camera to use):
    IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy, Brooklyn!

We know each other from Discord, though I haven't been on lately.. :/

Welcome to the Forums!

P.S. I gave up on your drawing request... sorry

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Hello!
    I just found this. Lol

So, hi. I am Brooklyn.
    I am 16, autistic, have pretty good fashion (from others people saying), always wearing high heels, love drawing, dealing with issues of life, and I'm also bi-******. I also love PURPLE!!

I joined Havoc around a year ago or so. I know many things, apart of the glitched item economy, and yea.
    Lol.
    Pictures of what I look like irl (because why not, and since I don't own a phone/camera, these are pictures from my yearbook, used a friends camera to use):
    IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG
    When I read this post I thought it was greetings from the borough Brooklyn lol. Nice to meet you!

_White_Fang

_White_Fang
    _White_Fang _White_Fang

Formeel

Mythical
    Ch1ldSupport
    Ch1ldSupport Ch1ldSupport
    Hello!
    I just found this. Lol

So, hi. I am Brooklyn.

Lol.
    IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG
    So cute!!

Ps : ur not ugly