• IP Copied!
  • Hardcore Mining Dead

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Today I have a pretty cool idea that lots of people will play. It combines quite a few gamemodes, and adds a twist. This would be Tmd Hardcore. There would be no safezones, no jugg, no legend weapons, and echests would be hard to find. (Kinda like tmd barebones that has been mentioned) Also, there will be a lot more walkers and the walkers will be stronger. Maybe even npc humans that you have to fight to? But here is a big twist. WHEN YOU DIE, YOU GET TEMP BANNED FROM THAT SERVER! This would simulate actually dying. It would not be a server wide temp ban, it would only be a temp ban from tmd hardcore. Maybe for like an hour? This would be like what the walking dead really is. It would be almost as realistic as you can get. But, I'm not done yet with ideas. Medkits and Pains would be nerfed even more, because it isn't fair if someone looted a hospital and you barret them and then they are able to pain away. Irl, a single barret shot would kill you. SO HERES MY IDEA. When you get shot, you have less max health. You would start with more max health then normal though. When zombies attack you it can also go down. The more powerful the gun, the more max health you lose. BUT, maybe if you find hospitals you can regen the health you lost? Idk. Anyways, I think this would be the most realistic tmd that requires the most skill. Thank you for reading :)

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I feel like this is a great idea. Maybe to make it more realistic to when you die your body is left behind (But despawnes after a couple minutes). As for the Tempban, i love the idea of it being more realistic. However, i feel as though it will get annoying for some players so maybe just 5 minutes as 1 hour seems like a stretch. i personally think that the temp ban should not be added but it might be. Anyway, great suggestion :p

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    The old hardcore use to have a waiting period of 15 minutes. I do like the Max health idea. You are on something there.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I feel like this is a great idea. Maybe to make it more realistic to when you die your body is left behind (But despawnes after a couple minutes). As for the Tempban, i love the idea of it being more realistic. However, i feel as though it will get annoying for some players so maybe just 5 minutes as 1 hour seems like a stretch. i personally think that the temp ban should not be added but it might be. Anyway, great suggestion :p
    Yeah, maybe not the temp ban part. But, were the other ideas good?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I really wonder where you can find a Barrett 50 irl... or TWD...
    Well, in one of the recent episodes when rick and miccone found that carnival place (Warning! Spoilers!) They found a ton of guns that were used by the military. It is possible one could have been a .50 cal, but unlikely. It is possible that the govenors group had one, idk. Irl you would need to be in the military or have tons of special liscences to be able to own/shoot one

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Well, in one of the recent episodes when rick and miccone found that carnival place (Warning! Spoilers!) They found a ton of guns that were used by the military. It is possible one could have been a .50 cal, but unlikely. It is possible that the govenors group had one, idk. Irl you would need to be in the military or have tons of special liscences to be able to own/shoot one

Or How is a person able to run w/a Barrett 50...that thang is fo tanks...

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Your thinking of something else, your thinking of the browning .50cal. Ill show you the difference

Barret .50 cal (Legal to buy)
    upload_2017-3-20_20-45-22.png

Browning .50 cal (Possibly legal to buy with tons of perms)
    upload_2017-3-20_20-46-18.png

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    TMD hardcore would have less barrets, because those would be really op for the gamemode... Maybe new guns could be added for this gamemode?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    In my opinion yes, they were wonderful ideas and hope to see these added in the future :p
    It would be cool if they added new guns into hardcore to make it more realistic, you don't see people in TWD carrying around .50 cals and spas shotguns everywhere :p

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Let me correct myself instead of editing my post... a Barrett is for shooting tanks... ;-;
    Yeah, i dont get this logic. TMDO is fun, but there is no logic in it. The .50cal is a sniper, but it is also an american anti material riffle... If it can rip tanks apart, then how are riots able to pain through it? Lol.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Not only armor cars but we lit up buildings with them in the middle east. We had a few mounted on top of our Humvees and blast through walls of houses.