• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC - Love at First Ban pt. 1 - A story by MoralOne

eggtown

Mythical
    eggtown
    eggtown eggtown
    It was the morning of New Years day, Beasty was fast asleep. Above the snoring Jr. Mod, Beasty, was a curious, caramello chocolate loving Wobiee. "He's so beautiful when he's asleep..." whispered Wobiee, knowing this relationship would never work out. Wobiee knew he wasn't supposed to be at Beasty's home without permission, so he dashed out of there quickly! Two things happened when Wobiee had left. One, Wobiee was going to be doing a HavocMC assignment with Beasty once he woke up! Yay! But, something else happened. This was not good! Wobiee had left his caramello chocolate behind... Hours after, Beasty woke up. He got up quickly, knowing he had a big day ahead of him. He felt something on his feet when he got up. He noticed it and picked it up. There in Beasty's hand was a caramello chocolate. Beasty stared at it for a moment, hesitating. That's when he noticed. "There's only one person who I know that likes caramello chocolaye..." He waited a while, until... "Wobiee was here..."

PART 2 BELOW

Wobiee had realized he left his chocolate in Beasty's home, now hiding under his desk. Beasty entered HavocMC headquarters, zooming to Wobiee's office. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HOUSE, WOBIEE?!?!?"
    "I promise, I can explain Beasty!"
    "No, Wobiee. You know why?" Wobiee was very scared and didn't reply.
    "I know why you were here, Wobiee. Well, I hope this is why."
    "Beasty, I was-"
    "Wobiee, after work... Meet me on the build server, I built something for us."
    As the hours went by, Wobiee threw noted paper airplanes to his friend, Obliterage. He was asking for advice on what to do after work.
    "I'll come with you, Wobiee. You'll talk to Beasty in chat, and to me in discord. I will have social spy on. I will be your guide!"
    "Consider it a plan, Obliterage."
    When it was time, Obliterage connected to Wobiee in a voice chat on discord. As soon as Wobiee arrived, he knew something was up. Four different Trainees stood where they were supposed to meet, armed. He saw Beasty walking towards the hill they were going to meet on, not noticing the Trainees. These were indeed corrupt staff. Bang! One of the corrupt trainees fired a gun.

PART 3 BELOW

"NO!"
    Wobiee was put to the ground, it wasn't him who was shot. Across from Wobiee was Beasty, blood shown in his chest. Bang! Wobiee was hit in the head, hard enough to knock him out. Wobiee luckily woke up with an injured Beasty in the other room.
    "You! Why, why are you doing this?!?! WE ACCEPTED YOU INTO THE STAFF TEAM!"
    "Here at Cat Squirell Inc, we don't care. Don't mind your little boyfriend screaming over there. It'll stop soon."
    Wobiee was left alone in the room for a while, until the door kicked open. Beasty was thrown into the room, in pain. Wobiee scrambled to his feet and went straight to Beasty. Beasty definitely wasn't looking better.. That's when Wobiee realized what was going on. They threw Beasty in there for one reason and one reason only; Beasty was not going to make it out of that room alive.

PART 4 BELOW

Obliterage heard what was going on, still in the discord call.
    Hope was not lost.
    "Wobiee, what's going on? Where are you? What's happening?"
    Wobiee heard the voice in his ear, hopeful once again.
    "Obliterage, please man, help us!"
    This Discord call went to a silence after a loud bang. Wobiee was disconnected. Obliterage was murdered. Wobiee sat on the wall staring at Beasty across the room. Wobiee knew what he was going to have to do if Beasty had turned. He didn't want to imagine it. That is when the "decision" was going to have to be made. Lots of corrupt Trainees walked in the room, circling the two.
    "Wobiee, it all depends on you. This is a messed up thing to ask, but you're gonna have to choose. Beasty has a slim chance of surviving, so, who's gonna go down? Wobiee... It's either you or Beasty. Answer fast, or Beasty's gonna be dead!"
    "The boss is here, sir."
    "Let him in, he'll want to meet these two."
    There stood two players, high in the corrupt system.
    Nick and Neo were ready to talk.

FINALE BELOW

Now
    Alright! That's your decision, eh? Well then, Nick, shoot him.
    "NO!"

Then
    "Please, what did we do? What did WE do to you?!?!"
    Silence. All but nothing was heard.
    "I'm not going down without a fight, Nick. YOU were our boss, you lead the staff!"
    "ENOUGH!"
    "Nobody here wanna stand up and save the other's life? Well, let's do it like this."
    Neo's face was filled with anger and he was about ready to end this.
    "Alright! That's your decision, eh? Well then, Nick, shoot him."
    "NO!"
    Hours after the incident, the cops arrived. Nobody was there, except two dead bodies.
    "Hey! This one, he has a pulse!"
    They woke up in a hospital.
    "Where am I? Where's-"
    "They're dead."
    "No... no... I saw, I SAW THEM!"
    "No. No... What... Did he say anything?"
    "He told me to say something to you. He gave me this note, before he..."

If you're reading this note, I didn't make it. I just want you to know... I love you. Ever since you got Jr. Mod, I loved you. It was love at first ban. Beasty Hardy, I love you and I always will.
    Your friend, Wobiee.

END

Last edited: