• IP Copied!
  • Hell Night Issues

What is your opinion

• Total voters

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Hell Night is an amazing aspect of the Mining dead server. However that said there are a few bits of it I think could use some work. Feel free to express your opinion in the comments

1.Time in-between matches
    Even through this has gotten better with the new update it still takes a long time to get into another round. Some ways around this could by adding a third HN lobby instead of just 2. Also another solution is possibly quick matches. Which are played as-Max 30-50 players, A lot smaller map, Smaller Sz, More loot. However if there is a quick match based HN it would have to be balanced by awarding less skulls ex-75 skulls per kill

2.Loot bags spawn time
    In some cases when looting you can click out of a bag and a new one will spawn instantly. Idk if this is a glitch or just the regular spawn time of loot bags. It's ok with normal bags but with bags such as military it seems quite unfair to open it grab the loot, close it and then it instantly respawns.

3.Scopes
    In case you haven't noticed you are unable to combine guns with scopes on HN ex:Scope+Crossbow which I believe needs to be tweaked so your able to.

4. Kit Problems
    Some kits seem to need as tweaking. Such as Glenn, When you buy Glenn 2 you are able to get Speed 1, however you you upgrade it to Gleen 3 you no longer get the speed boost (Might have been fixed) also Sasha 3 come with a sniper rifle with no scope and a UMP, Sasha 3 is good and all but I think they should take out the rifle and add a scope to the sniper rifle.

Any Other kit or HN Changes you think should be made, leave a comment

Last edited:

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    In #4 do you mean the UMP on sasha? Cause for a sec i thought they added a whole other sniper.

Sasha is good if youre playing with radoms cause you can give them the UMP and still have a gun and meele for yourself

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    In #4 do you mean the UMP on sasha? Cause for a sec i thought they added a whole other sniper.

Sasha is good if youre playing with radoms cause you can give them the UMP and still have a gun and meele for yourself

Yes i meant the Ump and i understand your point. But i still think they should add a scope

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Hell Night is an amazing aspect of the Mining dead server. However that said there are a few bits of it I think could use some work. Feel free to express your opinion in the comments

1.Time in-between matches
    Even through this has gotten better with the new update it still takes a long time to get into another round. Some ways around this could by adding a third HN lobby instead of just 2. Also another solution is possibly quick matches. Which are played as-Max 30-50 players, A lot smaller map, Smaller Sz, More loot. However if there is a quick match based HN it would have to be balanced by awarding less skulls ex-75 skulls per kill

2.Loot bags spawn time
    In some cases when looting you can click out of a bag and a new one will spawn instantly. Idk if this is a glitch or just the regular spawn time of loot bags. It's ok with normal bags but with bags such as military it seems quite unfair to open it grab the loot, close it and then it instantly respawns.

3.Scopes
    In case you haven't noticed you are unable to combine guns with scopes on HN ex:Scope+Crossbow which I believe needs to be tweaked so your able to.

4. Kit Problems
    Some kits seem to need as tweaking. Such as Glenn, When you buy Glenn 2 you are able to get Speed 1, however you you upgrade it to Gleen 3 you no longer get the speed boost (Might have been fixed) also Sasha 3 come with a sniper rifle with no scope and a UMP, Sasha 3 is good and all but I think they should take out the rifle and add a scope to the sniper rifle.

Any Other kit or HN Changes you think should be made, leave a comment
    They could just add a scope for player to attach it themselves. The whole reason that sasha 3 is so good is that because of the un-scoped m14.