• IP Copied!
  • Hell Night

Basket__Case

Mythical
    Basket__Case
    Basket__Case Basket__Case
    Hmm where is it?Has there been a lack of interest here so players cant earn skulls so have to buy crates?Seems like an age ago that new map was relesed and isnt it just a case of changing the map?

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    As of now the Owners are up to a lot of things. Banner Wars, HH Bugs and most importantly Hell Night. As far as I am aware Hell Night is our top priority at the moment and the Owners are working as fast as they can to get it back out. There is currently no official date for Hell Night getting back up although I am hoping it will be sometime in the following weeks. Dont take my word for it though, it could be longer. If you have any further questions or need help with anything else please message me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    I don't know if this is possible but if it is could the owners have the old Hell Night up and running intill they can replace it with the new one?

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Im unsure if they are able to do this. The new hell night might be taking some stuff from the old hellnight so Im assuming that it would be down a lot of the time anyway, enough that there is no point in keeping it up. I would assume that they will keep it down until the new Hell Night is released but you may contact them if you wish. ~MythicalWobbley

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    I was just wondering if that would be possible but what you said is true so I'm going to guess not, thanks for your help!