• IP Copied!
  • Here I am for my rant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    I think all of the staff are doing an amazing job on the server from what I saw at least. The helpers are helping out players with any questions they need, making sure the chat is clean from rule breaks, mods are making sure no one is hacking and catching all those ban evaders etc. But if do have any suggestions so we can improve being staff please let us know. But if you do have a problem with a staff member I suggest just reporting it to a sr.mod+ so they can deal with the staff member. (Also from what I say if the staff in general are not doing a good job imagine a whole week without any staff doing nothing and think about how that would turn out)

AirportWifi

No need to throw shade at Beasty, he's probably one of the most relatable staff members since he actually plays the game. I barely played while I was staff unless I was hosting a tourney.

But thank you for the compliment! Glad to hear I wasn't totally hated.

I actually meant he was the only savage staff member not that he was a wannabe :p

AirportWifi

So you wanted to tell us you’re 10, right? Because that’s all I got from your post.

Jeez, this is the **** I mean you actually post something on forums and some people come up saying you don't have proper "grammer" and how it was so hard to read. I don't want to hear **** like "staff are humans they make mistakes too" and then get grilled for my grammatical or just not making "sence" And it doesn't matter my age I could be 8 or I could be 19 Does it make a difference on how I should be treated?

AirportWifi

well i guess helpers are more quickly forgotten than jrs *shrug* i cant speak to all staff but i dont think most of em just respond when they wanna be sarcastic. many respond when they need to or want to say something "as a player". staff can complain. theyre players too, so its not uncommon for one to say "x sucks". if it was indeed igniting ice that was a "smartass" to you thats different than if a staff was. he owns the server along with jacob. either one of the can ban, mute, demote, etc any player at any time for any reason. the "rights" of players vanish when dealing with the owner. a real life example. i cant just gun someone down on the street for no reason, but if someone is trespassing on my property, there is little or no penalty (depending on state law) for unloading on them with a shotgun. we are in their house. You were kicked with the message "what about now" right?

that was the owner getting sick of you disrespecting his server and him personally in chat. from what i can understand from people familiar with this incident you essentially spammed the chat with those "opinions" about how the server he runs and how ignitings himself sucks but him being a good dude just banned you for a few minutes with a sarcastic message. as i said above he could have simply permmuted you for that. its fine to disagree with the owners, but just a friendly suggestion dont insult them and their server directly or they may be less kind in future...

-general

I don't have a problem that the server I donated to and had to make a new account because of how many account hackers are on the server is dying. I simply was angry that I was being treated like a piece of unwanted **** I didn't tell him how to run their server I told him his staff team was unhelpful and smartasses. If he wants to ban me or mute me it doesn't matter thats his choice. But a complaint about staff that wouldn't help and bringing it to the owner who was on and noticed me talking as he seemed to have kicked me for ranting, He could have been nice about it and said "You have to manually download the texture from our site *link* or told me you have to go to hub and /resource" There was a LOT of ways for them to help but they wanted to kick me for being rude/toxic and a annoyance, that's very unprofessional for a server that is selling you ranks to be treated like a piece of ****. Part of being a staff team is dealing with annoying people that I guess I seem to be, its what you signed up for live up to it.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Locked, most of this has been dealt with. If you still have concerns, please send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.