• IP Copied!
  • Hey there!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Hey y'all!
    I've been on HavocMC and the forums for quite some time, but I don't know if I've properly introduced myself.
    Most of you have seen me and spoken to me, but for those of you who haven't:
    Hi, I'm Beetley. I'm 13. I like cheese, bacon and chicken. I have infinite money after spending hours playing Hell Night. I enjoy sitting in the crane and sniping people at Belport Harbor.

This may look like a rushed intro, and I'm not going to lie, it is (Hellnight starts in 3 minutes, I have to rush)

If you want anything, feel free to contact me :D

Thank you for reading, sorry it's rushed.

- Beetley

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    It's nice to meet you, Beetley. I like cheese and chicken as well, I love food :p. If you need anything at all, feel free to message me either on the forums or in game. :)

DamTin

Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Beetley! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    It's nice to meet you, Beetley. I like cheese and chicken as well, I love food :p. If you need anything at all, feel free to message me either on the forums or in game. :)

Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Beetley! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.

Thank you!