• IP Copied!
  • Hey

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    So my name Sarge (you don't have to include the 4id at the end), and I also go by Matt, my IRL name. I started playing September 1st of this this year. I used to only play on TMD-3, but now I'm mainly on TMD-1 and 2 now days. I've been gaming for about two decades so far and I don't have any plans of stopping any time soon.

I'm a "by-the-book" person and a moral extremist. I tend to really beat myself up if I do something wrong, like break a rule or make someone feel really bad. I like helping others and that backfires on me on a daily basis, lol. If you'd like to know more, you can always read my profile. As of to date, TMD is the coolest and most creative MC server I've ever been on! If I could build a little house and live here, I would!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    So my name Sarge (you don't have to include the 4id at the end), and I also go by Matt, my IRL name. I started playing September 1st of this this year. I used to only play on TMD-3, but now I'm mainly on TMD-1 and 2 now days. I've been gaming for about two decades so far and I don't have any plans of stopping any time soon.

I'm a "by-the-book" person and a moral extremist. I tend to really beat myself up if I do something wrong, like break a rule or make someone feel really bad. I like helping others and that backfires on me on a daily basis, lol. If you'd like to know more, you can always read my profile. As of to date, TMD is the coolest and most creative MC server I've ever been on! If I could build a little house and live here, I would!

Welcome, to the foums Sarge! If you ever need anything, just met me know!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Sarg and let me give you a happy welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I love how you enjoy helping others. (I do too :p) I've noticed you make incredibly large comments on the forums in great detail which can be interesting to read. If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Thx Tachi and Kat. Yeah my post can be incredibly large, lol. I'm working on getting them down to a more "readable" size.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Uh u might not like that i point this out but he also was in a war a real one i dont want to screw up and say the wrong one tho

Zolka29

I love This Server Its my favoruite and i really want a rank/staff.. just i cant buy a rank becouse i live in Hungary and my dad dosn't let me buy one