• IP Copied!
  • Hi I am Ray

ratelau

Hello everyone my in game name is ratelau as this is a new server for me and everything is new. Hope to see you in game and help me a little bit ^^ Thanks.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hello everyone my in game name is ratelau as this is a new server for me and everything is new. Hope to see you in game and help me a little bit ^^ Thanks.
    Hi ray welcome to the server your just like me when i first joined i very quickly made an account on the forrums i always love it when there are new people who will shre there opinions join

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Hello Ray, and welcome to HavocMC! Thanks for joining this awesome community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the wonderful staff members. If none of them are on when I am, don't hesitate to ask me! :D

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Hey there Ray, Wavy here and welcome to the forums. People on the forums are pretty friendly and amazing except for some ****posters who tend to talk about an irrelevant topic or are generally annoying. Anyways , if you have any questions regarding gameplay, technical or Java stuff, don't hesitate to ask.

Here's a newcomer potato with a random face imprinted into it.
    PotatoPal_large.png

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hey there Ray, Wavy here and welcome to the forums. People on the forums are pretty friendly and amazing except for some ****posters who tend to talk about an irrelevant topic or are generally annoying. Anyways , if you have any questions regarding gameplay, technical or Java stuff, don't hesitate to ask.

Here's a newcomer potato with a random face imprinted into it.
    PotatoPal_large.png
    You know i have a feeling hes talking about me :(:(