• IP Copied!
  • Hiya, I'm Jirache!

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Hi there! I'm not very known on the server (I think) because I don't talk in global chat. You can find me on TMD-3, probably at Hilltop, if not I'm somewhere. I'm usually roleplaying (I know some people don't like it, your loss), or I'm looting random places and praying for good loot lol. I usually fight with a golden barret! If you ever want to hang out, message me! :D

Simmeron

Mythical
    Jabaitlyn
    Jabaitlyn Jabaitlyn
    Hello Jirache! I just wanted to give you a nice warm welcome to the HavocMC community! If you have any questions or need anything just message me in-game or on forums! :) Have a wonderful day/night!

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Hello Jirache! I just wanted to give you a nice warm welcome to the HavocMC community! If you have any questions or need anything just message me in-game or on forums! :) Have a wonderful day/night!
    Thank you very much! I hope to enjoy myself on the forums! :p

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    here comes the biggest "comeback" of all time.

THE SKY (and space)IS ABOVE EVREYTHING!

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    But one has to be on top of the other since they're different things. The ozone layer is above the sky. ;)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hi there! I'm not very known on the server (I think) because I don't talk in global chat. You can find me on TMD-3, probably at Hilltop, if not I'm somewhere. I'm usually roleplaying (I know some people don't like it, your loss), or I'm looting random places and praying for good loot lol. I usually fight with a golden barret! If you ever want to hang out, message me! :D
    Whats your sig from (Im not good at things) anyways welcome to the forums :p