Votes: 1 5.9%
    • Thoughts below

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Hello, TMD community. My idea is that we add HORDES of walkers to the game. These hordes would spawn randomly in isolated areas, like the middle of the woods or hills, and they'd have very high player-finding range. This would allow them to track communities to attack from long distances, and they'd pose a major threat unless they are led away and trapped or they are killed, like in the show and comics. Hordes would be able to break down community gates by hitting them for about 5 or 6 minutes and flood towns and communities, and would improve the similarity to TWD and the general gameplay experience. However hordes would not notice players near, within, or at safezones.

Last edited:

Nagi_Kokoro

I agree no question there random horde spawns would make the gaming "Interesting" to say the least. So something like what the do at Safezones? Lots of times walkers will bunch up at the safezones and look like a horde.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    I agree no question there random horde spawns would make the gaming "Interesting" to say the least. So something like what the do at Safezones? Lots of times walkers will bunch up at the safezones and look like a horde.
    Precisely, but the horde zombies will be enhanced with greater player detection.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    it is probably not going to be added, because large amounts of zombies or other entities cause lag.

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    Well why not just 20-60 hard-to-kill zombies with smarter AI(The zombies these days give me enough time to send tweets on my phone while I'm AFK, an' I'm an old man), faster, healther(Give them 80 hearts), armored, and cannot be shot in the head as an insta-kill. That'd be fun to fight

Hello, TMD community. My idea is that we add HORDES of walkers to the game. These hordes would spawn randomly in isolated areas, like the middle of the woods or hills, and they'd have very high player-finding range. This would allow them to track communities to attack from long distances, and they'd pose a major threat unless they are led away and trapped or they are killed, like in the show and comics. Hordes would be able to break down community gates by hitting them for about 5 or 6 minutes and flood towns and communities, and would improve the similarity to TWD and the general gameplay experience. However hordes would not notice players near, within, or at safezones.
    They should also make zombies way more Aggressive at Night (I myself do not know if there is more aggression but I think that would be a yes in this game) and have like Blood Moons where Hordes are bigger and stronger and faster I think that would be epic and blood moons would happen randomly or maybe they would have like one every 10 Minecraft days?

it is probably not going to be added, because large amounts of zombies or other entities cause lag.
    Well in 1.9 Mob lag is not very a big problem I would think since a lot of other lag is cut out since the new updates and such so I think it wouldn't be too devastating and as long as the hordes are not all in the same area and more dispersed it would be not to laggy. but I am not to sure..