• IP Copied!
  • Horizon Exploit & Lag Explanation

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Not long ago a lot of players on Havoc Horizons, TMD-1 and TMD-2 would have noticed a lot of lag. While this was happening there were a lot of messages about Exo. (In short Exo causes a lot of trouble for the server which caused players to believe he was responsible, In addition, this any accounts that were linked with Exo were punished accordingly.) Although he was not responsible for this lag. Although you could see Exo here and there stirring up the chat he was not responsible for this. The main issue was caused by an exploit in Spigot and is no way related to Exo or any attempts to DDoS the server. As of now the exploit in Spigot should have been fixed but we are not entirely sure. If you encounter any issues like the following: Commands not working, chunks not loading and getting kicked randomly from servers into the hub, please do not hesitate to contact staff as you may have important information regarding the exploit.

Secondly, I would like to address The Slot Machine Glitch. Yesterday there was a bug with the slot machines in Horizons spawn that allowed players to gain money unfairly if they flicked the lever. It was also spewing out items at random intervals. It started out with two players who had found the glitch, they then leaked this glitch in the Horizons chat and attracted a good portion of the server. When I arrived there were about 10 - 15 people abusing this glitch which is quite disappointing as I thought our players were more mature. Even after my intervention, most people continued to abuse this glitch, some sent their money to other friends so they hoped they wouldn’t get caught, others spent it on islands to keep their balance non - suspicious. None of them went unnoticed. They were all punished accordingly and any exploited money, items and islands were all cleared. If you have any issues please contact myself or any Sr. Mod / Admin. As a final note if you ever encounter a situation like this try and keep it concealed, contact a staff member straight away (through the use of /staff or on the discord server) and as a last resort if no staff are available to hop on please make a message directly to @_Nickk on the forums or on discord.

I'd like to thank @UnknownMelody for helping me with this post, much appreciated. :D

As usual, if you need help with anything else please message myself or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley

apex_leprechaun

Not long ago a lot of players on Havoc Horizons, TMD-1 and TMD-2 would have noticed a lot of lag. While this was happening there were a lot of messages about Exo. (In short Exo causes a lot of trouble for the server which caused players to believe he was responsible, In addition, this any accounts that were linked with Exo were punished accordingly.) Although he was not responsible for this lag. Although you could see Exo here and there stirring up the chat he was not responsible for this. The main issue was caused by an exploit in Spigot and is no way related to Exo or any attempts to DDoS the server. As of now the exploit in Spigot should have been fixed but we are not entirely sure. If you encounter any issues like the following: Commands not working, chunks not loading and getting kicked randomly from servers into the hub, please do not hesitate to contact staff as you may have important information regarding the exploit.

Secondly, I would like to address The Slot Machine Glitch. Yesterday there was a bug with the slot machines in Horizons spawn that allowed players to gain money unfairly if they flicked the lever. It was also spewing out items at random intervals. It started out with two players who had found the glitch, they then leaked this glitch in the Horizons chat and attracted a good portion of the server. When I arrived there were about 10 - 15 people abusing this glitch which is quite disappointing as I thought our players were more mature. Even after my intervention, most people continued to abuse this glitch, some sent their money to other friends so they hoped they wouldn’t get caught, others spent it on islands to keep their balance non - suspicious. None of them went unnoticed. They were all punished accordingly and any exploited money, items and islands were all cleared. If you have any issues please contact myself or any Sr. Mod / Admin. As a final note if you ever encounter a situation like this try and keep it concealed, contact a staff member straight away (through the use of /staff or on the discord server) and as a last resort if no staff are available to hop on please make a message directly to @_Nickk on the forums or on discord.

I'd like to thank @UnknownMelody for helping me with this post, much appreciated. :D

As usual, if you need help with anything else please message myself or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley
    I was having lots of lag thought it was my trash internet, thanks for clarifying