• IP Copied!
  • Horizons Season 2 & New Map Maker Contest

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    pwlDxh7.png

Horizons Update

The Havoc Horizons update along with the beginning of Season 2 will be tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST. For the full information on all the changes and updates, check out this post here.

Map Maker Contest
    We are glad to be announcing our latest Map Maker Contest, Mine Wars Outposts. The objective of the contest is to make an outpost that could be used for either the Sith or Jedi on Mine Wars. The contest will run for just over a month, ending July 27th, and the Mine Wars Pack should be used. The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    pwlDxh7.png

Horizons Update

The Havoc Horizons update along with the beginning of Season 2 will be tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST. For the full information on all the changes and updates, check out this post here.

Map Maker Contest
    We are glad to be announcing our latest Map Maker Contest, Mine Wars Outposts. The objective of the contest is to make an outpost that could be used for either the Sith or Jedi on Mine Wars. The contest will run for just over a month, ending July 27th, and the Mine Wars Pack should be used. The prizes will be as follows:

Any new news on HN?, Banner wars? Any new news on the Mythical rank ect ;-;

MasterRabbi

Few questions concerning the MM contest:
    Is there a size limit?
    Can it be a Rebel outpost?
    Does it have to be based on a certain planet?
    How do I submit my build for the contest? (When I do /contest, I only see the statue contest)

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Few questions concerning the MM contest:
    Is there a size limit?
    Can it be a Rebel outpost?
    Does it have to be based on a certain planet?
    How do I submit my build for the contest? (When I do /contest, I only see the statue contest)
    Im gonna try and answer these as best as I can.
    • Regarding the size limit, I don't believe there is one although it is good to keep it reasonable, nothing massive and nothing miniature. Just use common sense and you should be fine.
    • As far as Im aware it can only be a Jedi or Sith outpost. As Jacob said: 'the objective of the contest is to make an outpost that could be used for either the Sith or Jedi on Mine Wars.'
    • I do not believe it is limited to any planet so build away.
    • And when you are ready and want to submit it stand on your map and type in /submit
    Hopefully, this helped you. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me or another staff member.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Im gonna try and answer these as best as I can.
    • Regarding the size limit, I don't believe there is one although it is good to keep it reasonable, nothing massive and nothing miniature. Just use common sense and you should be fine.
    • As far as Im aware it can only be a Jedi or Sith outpost. As Jacob said: 'the objective of the contest is to make an outpost that could be used for either the Sith or Jedi on Mine Wars.'
    • I do not believe it is limited to any planet so build away.
    • And when you are ready and want to submit it stand on your map and type in /submit
    Hopefully, this helped you. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me or another staff member.
    But like, the current Jedi outpost isn't a Jedi outpost so...

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    pwlDxh7.png

Horizons Update

Map Maker Contest

Any weekly news this week????

Horrizon

pwlDxh7.png

Horizons Update

Map Maker Contest

what time does the contest end? i cant get onto havoc and i cant submit mine!!!