• IP Copied!
  • How to Record Hackers / Gameplay

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Hey Guys!

This post is going to be about how you can record Hackers (Or your gameplay) using Game Capture on Overwolf. If you need any help please join this discord server or leave a post below, I will get back to you as soon as possible. I have also made a video if the steps below do not help you. You can find this video here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will want to download an app called Overwolf.
    You can find a link to Overwolf right here.
    You will then want to download an app on Overwolf called Game Capture.
    You can find a link to Game Capture right here.
    You will then need to launch Overwolf.
    Once in Overwolf, you will need to launch Minecraft from inside Overwolf.
    This can be done by going to the 'Library' tab and clicking 'Launch' on the Minecraft Icon.

dfPb6dk.png

Once in game you can click CTRL + TAB to bring up the Overwolf Overlay.
    You will then want to navigate your way Game Capture.

Kvk6AzU.png

Once you click on Game Capture, it should bring up a menu similar to one in the next screenshot.
    Once on this menu, set it to video recording (not screenshot mode) and then click the big red button.

hT3d5r1.png

Once you have finished recording your video of proving you are two different people, navigate back to that menu using CTRL + TAB and stop the recording.
    To find where your videos are located you will need to go back into the menu where you start the recording. You will then need to click on the wrench and navigate your way to the Capture settings.

h6ZClC1.png

As you can see, I have highlighted where you will be able to find the video folder. (This is able to be changed, just click browse and select the location where you would like future videos to go.) Once you are in here you will need to open up YouTube and click on the upload button or click here. Once on the upload screen you can either drag the video file or you can click on the bigger upload button and browse your way to the video folder, and select the video you would like to upload.

xQYOfLP.png

Hopefully, this helps you. Again, if you need any help leave a reply on this thread, or on the discord server. (Most likely will respond quicker on discord as I am on there more often, tag me as well for a quicker response.)

Edit: If you would like an alternative way, read Migloof's post.

Incase someone is having trouble, a few other easy-to-set-up and free recording softwares that I have used in the past are Bandicam and OBS Studio. The only problem is that they can both cause a bit of lag while recording, but I think that's normal for computers that aren't so great.

Last edited:

TurnToChrist

Legend
    TurnToChrist
    TurnToChrist TurnToChrist
    Wow, very helpful post! Nice work! :)
    I've personally never tried using Overwolf/Game Capture for recording Minecraft (is there an FPS drop?), but I think I'll definitely give it a try.

Incase someone is having trouble, a few other easy-to-set-up and free recording softwares that I have used in the past are Bandicam and OBS Studio. The only problem is that they can both cause a bit of lag while recording, but I think that's normal for computers that aren't so great.