• IP Copied!
  • Howdy and Duces

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy!

I know I'm not a very important person (like Ben because he's #1), but for those who actually cared to click on this post; thank you.

For a three years, I have played with a community that had its ups and downs, but in the end, we always pushed through somehow. In a way, it was special because I made friends in a time when I didn't have much at all.

I've seen people come and go and sometimes come back like @Tactical_Fox48 or @Cat_Squirrel_Inc and have had some interesting conversations with other people including staff. I joined the forums where I became more involved in the community. It was something that I enjoyed for a really long time, but as it is said, "All good things must come to an end."

I'm not leaving because "the server is too toxic/terrible updates." On the contrary, I've tolerated it. But life is catching up now with new responsibilities and goals. I have to set my standards and focus on the future. Time is a cruel thing that none of us can escape. We can only endure it.

Here's to all of TMD players, to friends that knew me and strangers that didn't. To the staff I joked around with and the new ones I tried to help. Truly, this is something I will never forget. And when it comes your time to take your leave, I hope you won't forget it too.

I love you all.
    - Wolf

Last edited:

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Bye wolf it was nice having you around but there is a thing called life outside of this Minecraft server and gl on that.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Howdy!

I know I'm not a very important person (like Ben because he's #1), but for those who actually cared to click on this post; thank you.

For a three of years, I have played with a community that had its ups and downs, but in the end, we always pushed through somehow. In a way, it was special because I made friends in a time when I didn't have much at all.

I've seen people come and go and sometimes come back like @Tactical_Fox48 or @Cat_Squirrel_Inc and have had some interesting conversations with other people including staff. I joined the forums where I became more involved in the community. It was something that I enjoyed for a really long time, but as it is said, "All good things must come to an end."

I'm not leaving because "the server is too toxic/terrible updates." On the contrary, I've tolerated it. But life is catching up now with new responsibilities and goals. I have to set my standards and focus on the future. Time is a cruel thing that none of us can escape. We can only endure it.

Here's to all of TMD players, to friends that knew me and strangers that didn't. To the staff I joked around with and the new ones I tried to help. Truly, this is something I will never forget. And when it comes your time to take your leave, I hope you won't forget it too.

I love you all.
    - Wolf
    We had our ups and downs, mostly downs, but I will miss you. Hope to see you every now and then.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    We didn't talk all that often, but I did enjoy the few times that I got to hang out with you on the server.
    Hope life treats you well out there in the real world, Wolf.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Cap’n, as I’ve said before, and I’ll say it again- it was an honour having you about, and you’ll always be remembered through your “Howdy” that will echo throughout the network for eternity. From the day I joined the forums, to the day you leave, that Howdy has always been a real pleasure to see. I as well may have to take the same path- especially in this year, it being my last year of middleschool. What happens now for me will define what happens in Highschool, and the rest of my education- Havoc isn’t going to stay forever, and it’s end is enevitable- like all things whether it be through EULA, whether it be through player loss, whether it be through simple lack of funding, we’re gonna go down one day. So, I’m gonna enjoy it as much as I possibly can. But Cap’n, like you said, and as it’s been said before, all good things come to an end. Keep in touch brother, good luck.