• IP Copied!
  • Howdy!

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I'm xXCosmic_FlameXx. But most of my friends just call me Cosmic. I've been on the forums for a while and I joined the community before the server was even HavocMc (long time players will know what I am talking about), and I don't think I properly introduced myself.

I am seriously addicted to Hell Night, and you will usually find me playing Hell Night. Kits I use primarily are Rick III, Sasha III, T-Dog III, and Daryl III. And when the games are not on, then I do the regular TMD servers. (Usually TMD-1, TMD-2, or TMD-3).

When I am not on the server, I do activities (other than school). I do play Baseball and I'm usually an Outfielder or a Pitcher. I do Theatrical performances in nearby theaters (which I really enjoy), and I do play Piano whenever I'm bored.

I guess the rest about me is pretty boring... or not. I do plan to keep in touch with the forums and will continue to play Hell Night. See ya!

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Hi Cosmic! Nice to have you here :p I play piano too and I'm always willing to chat about it. Wish we can play hell night together again :D
    Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!

---Emilia

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Hi Cosmic! Nice to have you here :p I play piano too and I'm always willing to chat about it. Wish we can play hell night together again :D
    Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!

---Emilia
    Im also availible for HN, athough im better than __Emiliawu__ (dont get triggered plz XD)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I'm xXCosmic_FlameXx. But most of my friends just call me Cosmic. I've been on the forums for a while and I joined the community before the server was even HavocMc (long time players will know what I am talking about), and I don't think I properly introduced myself.

I am seriously addicted to Hell Night, and you will usually find me playing Hell Night. Kits I use primarily are Rick III, Sasha III, T-Dog III, and Daryl III. And when the games are not on, then I do the regular TMD servers. (Usually TMD-1, TMD-2, or TMD-3).

When I am not on the server, I do activities (other than school). I do play Baseball and I'm usually an Outfielder or a Pitcher. I do Theatrical performances in nearby theaters (which I really enjoy), and I do play Piano whenever I'm bored.

I guess the rest about me is pretty boring... or not. I do plan to keep in touch with the forums and will continue to play Hell Night. See ya!
    Hello Cosmic :) Ive seen you on HN, but I think I shot you :0. Anyways, nice to see you on the forums :)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme

Hello Cosmic :) Ive seen you on HN, but I think I shot you :0. Anyways, nice to see you on the forums :)

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Hm, never came across you in HN. Glad to meet you. I'm a rusty HN player who runs Rick III, Daryl III, Sasha II, Negan II, Abraham III, and a few others. It's a lot I know, but I've won a lot of HNs. Doesn't matter, 1v4v4v4s, 1v4s, juggernaut vs knives, etc. When I get back, maybe we can team up. Although, I'm constantly on Map Maker. I got a lotta cool maps you could see, or maybe help with if you're bored. But damn, you must be old. I thought a Havoc not called Havoc was a myth. I'm still not too sure about it. Anyways, nice meeting you.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Hm, never came across you in HN. Glad to meet you. I'm a rusty HN player who runs Rick III, Daryl III, Sasha II, Negan II, Abraham III, and a few others. It's a lot I know, but I've won a lot of HNs. Doesn't matter, 1v4v4v4s, 1v4s, juggernaut vs knives, etc. When I get back, maybe we can team up.

I'm not sure if I ever came across you either. Oh well, I guess we have one thing in common. XD

If you wanna team in Hell Night (if I find you, that is) I got a lot more kits then my primaries that I stated above. From what I can remember, I also have Governor II, Glenn II, Carol II, Tyreese I, Negan I, Abraham I, Michonne 1, Eugene 1, Hershel 1, and Negan 1(I have no life). Another thing that I hope to achieve is to get all kits at least Tier 2 or Higher.

Although, I'm constantly on Map Maker. I got a lotta cool maps you could see, or maybe help with if you're bored.

Although I don't do a lot of Map Maker, I would be happy to help out if I'm bored. I'm not the most best builder like the amazing builders who built the whole TMD Map, but I am pretty okay.

But damn, you must be old. I thought a Havoc not called Havoc was a myth. I'm still not too sure about it.

Haha, I'm really not that old, but my age is something I keep to myself and close friends. But it is true: HavocMC was not the first server to host The Mining Dead.

I hope I get to see most of you online on the server and on the forums. On the weekdays, I will not be on the server due to school (unless for some weird reason), but most likely, I will be here on the forums, chatting, discussing, and making new friends like I have done here! Thank you everyone!