• IP Copied!
  • I got infinite 2 times

So I opened my monthly crates and get infinite even tho i already had it, Can i put the second infinite on my alt by any chance? Or what do i do with the second infinite money

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    When you reveice infinite a second time you get 1 Mil.
    Trust me. All these scrublords *cough cough YOU cough* getting infinite more than once makes me so mad. I've opened 105 legendarys and 30+ Godlys and havnt gotten it yet. >.<

Trust me. All these scrublords *cough cough YOU cough* getting infinite more than once makes me so mad. I've opened 105 legendarys and 30+ Godlys and havnt gotten it yet. >.<
    tbh i would rather give it to someone who doesnt have it and put alot of money into crates *cough cough YOU cough*

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    Sadly, this server doesn't transfer ranks or infinite money, Just be happy you got it twice! :D

Firrothe

It's annoying you can get it more than once. Kind of wasted ^^ Now someone else cant have it cause you got it twice x3

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    Nuu im not happy i would rather someone else get it for the 1st time
    Draco, don't act like it's your fault you got infinite money twice, it's not like it's a bad thing. People are just upset because they have opened so many crates and haven't got it and then someone else gets it twice. Sadly, you may not transfer infinite money (as said above), and they an't really make an exception.

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    I got infinite twice, if I got the ability to transfer infinites, that'd be overpowerd

ThiccKooice

I got mine on the second ( maybe first ) godly crate I opened c; You'll get it soon

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341

lolz I got it on my first legend crate