• IP Copied!
  • I know this might not be the place

MrNoun

Mythical
    MrNoun
    MrNoun MrNoun
    I haven't been active on this server in about 6 months and in that time I noticed major changes, all of them I could easily adapt to but one I'm not sure if its a change or I'm just unlucky.
    What happened to duffels?
    I have asked this question in the chat but no clear answer has been given. I have wondered because I looked in almost every area but I have not found a single duffel, backpack, or sack. Am I just unlucky or do you have to buy them now?
    One more thing!
    What do flares do because I have a stack of them and so far I have found no evidence that they do anything.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Pouches, Backpacks, and Duffles are bought from the Equipment Dealer.

Flares can be shot by the Flare Gun or placed on the ground to attract walkers. They’re next to useless.

MrNoun

Mythical
    MrNoun
    MrNoun MrNoun

Flares can be shot by the Flare Gun or placed on the ground to attract walkers. They’re next to useless.
    So you can't find Pouches, Backpacks, or Duffles in the open anymore?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

Flares are a powerful item!!! They’ve caused the server to crash on a few occasions. Speak of crashing a party!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    They can also attract walkers to them. With this new update, we may see more use out of them.
    Oh really? Do they attract bandits, as well?
    And are leads included with Kit Michonne? I saw a player with leads the other day. Do they even work the same way, anymore?