• IP Copied!
  • If I provide evidence that my jugg was legit, could I get it back?

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury
    I got banned for "duping", I recently got unbanned and have had everything cleared, I have evidence that about 70 of those sets I had were legit, I have screenshots of them from before the glitch happened, my money went from $15 million to $3 million as I bought so many sets of this guy, can't remember his name but I could get it as we worked out the trade via here on the forums, the screenshots I have of the jugg are from months back, you may even be able to see my vaults in some of my videos. If I could show you this evidence, could you maybe think about giving me the sets I showed you back at least? As I worked my *** off and spent so much money on crates to get that $15 million I spent on jugg, and how it's all gone.

Furthermore, I even bought so much jugg from one of your very own staff members, UnknownMelody. Also, if you can look back in the logs, you can see how I lost $12 million from buying jugg in trades. There is so much evidence to support how I got it legit, I also heard that others got to keep there jugg too.

Thanks, MangledFury.

Last edited:

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I got banned for "duping", I recently got unbanned and have had everything cleared, I have evidence that about 70 of those sets I had were legit, I have screenshots of them from before the glitch happened, my money went from $15 million to $3 million as I bought so many sets of this guy, can't remember his name but I could get it as we worked out the trade via here on the forums, the screenshots I have of the jugg are from months back, you may even be able to see my vaults in some of my videos. If I could show you this evidence, could you maybe think about giving me the sets I showed you back at least? As I worked my *** off and spent so much money on crates to get that $15 million I spent on jugg, and how it's all gone.

Furthermore, I even bought so much jugg from one of your very own staff members, UnknownMelody. Also, if you can look back in the logs, you can see how I lost $12 million from buying jugg in trades. There is so much evidence to support how I got it legit, I also heard that others got to keep there jugg too.

Thanks, MangledFury.
    but was there any duping

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    MangledFury, probably evidence will not get you anywhere, it is too easy to fake a picture with a bunch of juggernaut sets. I'm not saying you faked it, I'm just saying they probably don't accept that as evidence.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    MangledFury, probably evidence will not get you anywhere, it is too easy to fake a picture with a bunch of juggernaut sets. I'm not saying you faked it, I'm just saying they probably don't accept that as evidence.
    exactly #downwithmangledagian

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury
    See, prophetofdoom admits he sold me so many sets, like pls staff xD I have so much evidence

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Mangled, You just need to let it go. Staff seems to be adamant on their decision and no amount of pleading or evidence is going to change your mind. Just be glad you weren't banned for longer or permanently. Take what dignity you have left and rebuild.