• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I hate to be the cuckhead here, I'm pretty sure Miguel doesn't think he is above the rules. But there are cases of that in our server, but definitely not Miguel. Check on yourself first, and also make valid evaluations on others before making you judgement.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    I hate to be the cuckhead here, I'm pretty sure Miguel doesn't think he is above the rules. But there are cases of that in our server, but definitely not Miguel. Check on yourself first, and also make valid evaluations on others before making you judgement.
    very kind of you, you are in the right :)

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Well first of all my appeal ticket was made a long time ago, I admitted my mistake... so I do not see anything wrong asking for support emotionally,spiritual, virtually or whatever they want to call it.
    Request a second opportunity is not to be missed Actually I am very sorry, I would like that opportunity to make the most of it and not disappoint you all

@SirButteralotIII At that moment I defended my race, not my fault that you think yourself superior because of being white ... I said what I thought we are all equal, the same rights, we are human. Another thing for you is all toxic, since you are an ethnocentricist, you can not argue, only valid your persecution or your point of view, but not the rest of the people. please change your way of thinking that is very rotten :l

If you need emotional support for getting kicked from a cube server then you need to do something better with your life. You're looking to get unbanned, which will not happen for a while because you did something wrong, now you suffer the consequences

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    I didn't know I was rotten for not thinking you should be unbanned.
    that was for the child who believed that being white is superior and does not know how to argue.
    If you need emotional support for getting kicked from a cube server then you need to do something better with your life. You're looking to get unbanned, which will not happen for a while because you did something wrong, now you suffer the consequences

@OhMySpookyMonth I assure you that I have more life than you (The child who has a patetic name and disguises himself in a Halloween costume) I do not care what you say, I did not do anything to you to throw me bullshiet.
    You will never understand what I mean, since I speak Spanish and I usually express myself differently

I'm sorry if it sounds toxic, but you started, little kid :d

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Request a second opportunity is not to be missed Actually I am very sorry, I would like that opportunity to make the most of it and not disappoint you all
    UHHH BOI. Make another appeal? Or wait the one month like everyone else, you aren't special.

I'm losing brain cells, why do I bother.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    you're the girl who banned me for pushing a guy from the safezone to warzone (it's impossible) lol
    buts its k.. i know
    Well, unfortunately for you, I had evidence. Not my problem.

Also... how is that relevant to you *not* taking the proper steps to get you unbanned? Lol this thread will probably keep you banned forever, ngl.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    Well, unfortunately for you, I had evidence. Not my problem.

Also... how is that relevant to you *not* taking the proper steps to get you unbanned? Lol this thread will probably keep you banned forever, ngl.
    It's not my problem that you do not know how to be a staff, idc your toxicity

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    It's not my problem that you do not know how to be a staff, idc your toxicity
    lol boi I literally recorded you doing it. I don't why you're arguing with me. At this point, just accept your ban or appeal like everyone else. Stop complaining like a 5 year old when you don't get your way.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Lol at first I see people here optimistic for this member's unban.
    Now everyone is mad at him for past situations which he likely learned from.

All I'm gonna say to your unban is that it would be great if you were, but staff take for-(effing because staff doesn't like cuss words)-ever to even address something like this. So it'll be a little while.
    In my time on the server, however, I've never seen you before. And if I had seen you, it certainly wasn't anything memorable. Maybe whenever you're unbanned, we could hang out and kill zeds or something. Idk. Either way, good luck with this thread.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    that was for the child who believed that being white is superior and does not know how to argue.

@OhMySpookyMonth I assure you that I have more life than you (The child who has a patetic name and disguises himself in a Halloween costume) I do not care what you say, I did not do anything to you to throw me bullshiet.
    You will never understand what I mean, since I speak Spanish and I usually express myself differently

I'm sorry if it sounds toxic, but you started, little kid :d

I ain't comparing your life to mine kid, how me wearing a Halloween costume I made and an ign that is for a clan means I'm pathetic is beyond me. Go do something with your life besides crying about a cube game.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    Lol at first I see people here optimistic for this member's unban.
    Now everyone is mad at him for past situations which he likely learned from.

All I'm gonna say to your unban is that it would be great if you were, but staff take for-(effing because staff doesn't like cuss words)-ever to even address something like this. So it'll be a little while.
    In my time on the server, however, I've never seen you before. And if I had seen you, it certainly wasn't anything memorable. Maybe whenever you're unbanned, we could hang out and kill zeds or something. Idk. Either way, good luck with this thread.
    Thanks Sir, it shows that you do understand
    Certainly, those people who resent me, people who can not argue do not know how to accept other points of view, people who try to discriminate me for being Latino, or just that girl that neither staff knew how to be
    I was just doing a friendly post, and they came to attack me thats sadly

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    Go do something with your life besides crying about a cube game
    I got college, soccer team and a beutiful girlfriend, so what's your point?
    you need friends in a game and you must change your name to be part of a clan and feel loved because in irl you can not get it lol

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    I got college, soccer team and a beutiful girlfriend, so what's your point?
    you need friends in a game and you must change your name to be part of a clan and feel loved because in irl you can not get it lol

You're English is so poor that it physically pains me. You have a girlfriend? Does she know you're crying over hacking on a cube game? Grow up, if you're in college just move on. All I'm saying you don't deserve to be unbanned or a bit of sympathy.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    It’s sad that you pulled the old, “you’re bad at english card” on someone who doesn’t natively speak English. My friend, can you speak multiple languages? I’m guessing not, as you wouldn’t have insulted someone who can.

You aren't even in this butt out. I insulted his English because he came after my name. How about you read before you say something stupid?

Status
    Not open for further replies.