• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    Hello, My name is Miguel.... Maybe you do not know me, but I introduce myself.
    I am currently 18 years old, I come from south america specifically Chile, my native language is Spanish.
    I have been in this family and community for approximately 1 year and 3 months but lately I'm banned, I have not been able to enjoy the server for 1 week ... literally HavocMc is my drug, I am / was one of the most active
    I'm getting bored without TMD :(

I am guilty for 2 reasons, I recognize that one of them is true, but the second is false. Actually I want to keep playing, I miss my friends from the cubes xD :c
    We can all be wrong, for something we are human ... I just want a second chance and I'm really desperate at the same time sad (I have enough appreciation to the community although sometimes I have been toxic xd)

I am aware of my mistake, but I would also like to highlight my positive contribution to the community:
    • I always helped the initiators with their doubts / questions or giving him stuff.
    • I always helped find and ban people with hacks, cheating or simply abusing.(I have witnesses, part of the staff).
    • I participate in forums or events.
    • I have enough empathy, I put myself in the place of the other.
    Answer my question, u'all think I deserve a second chance ... I expected them to respond in my favor (I'm sorry if I like you or if you're angry about fighting me in the game xD, they're things that happen in games) lso I'm sorry for my bad English. <3

UrSoDead

Mythical
    UrSoDead
    UrSoDead UrSoDead
    Give him another chance he is someone who is good for the community and not such a toxic player, and laybe mod that is not even in the rules list u need to check a post of a rando like come on tmd staff thats bull****

MrRonWeasley

Well, I will be totally sincere. I have played TMD for a short time, around 30 hours approximately, which does not leave me with a great vision of how many players could have devolved to the small playerbase, but to be fair, Miguel is one of the best people I know of. almost all servers. Yes, we must admit that he is toxic from time to time, but if we compare contras peronas (which I will not give names, but we all know who they are), he does not do anything wrong. For me it is a +1, since I help the community several times by or that they told me. The only csa which I do not understand why to use the LM, but hey, he will know.

BenlikesSharks

Mythical
    BenlikesSharks
    BenlikesSharks BenlikesSharks
    I personally say give the man a second chance, he is apologizing and recognizes what he has done. He is a good person and he isn’t toxic unlike everyone else’s on tmd. Give him a second chance he deserves it.

Diabolics

Mythical
    Diabolics
    Diabolics Diabolics
    Miguel totally deserve to get a second chance. Like everyone said he is one of the most active and most friendly with everyone ( even if he is toxic sometimes ;P ). I agree with Qrengus he got banned for something which isnt even in the rules, staff should do something about it. If the staff dont give a second chance to that kind of players what about every hacker and toxic player there is on the server ? He must be unban !!!

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I am currently 18 years old, I come from south america specifically Chile, my native language is Spanish.
    I have been in this family and community for approximately 1 year and 3 months but lately I'm banned, I have not been able to enjoy the server for 1 week ... literally HavocMc is my drug, I am / was one of the most active

I am guilty for 2 reasons, I recognize that one of them is true, but the second is false. Actually I want to keep playing, I miss my friends from the cubes xD :c
    We can all be wrong, for something we are human ... I just want a second chance and I'm really desperate at the same time sad (I have enough appreciation to the community although sometimes I have been toxic xd)

I am aware of my mistake, but I would also like to highlight my positive contribution to the community:
    • I always helped the initiators with their doubts / questions or giving him stuff.
    • I always helped find and ban people with hacks, cheating or simply abusing.(I have witnesses, part of the staff).
    Answer my question, u'all think I deserve a second chance ... I expected them to respond in my favor (I'm sorry if I like you or if you're angry about fighting me in the game xD, they're things that happen in games) lso I'm sorry for my bad English. <3
    I feel like this is supposed to go in an appeal. Also, what were you banned for?

zsteals

Mythical
    zsteals
    zsteals zsteals

I really think people like Miguel really deserves second opportunities. He was one of the most active players, helping out the server and the people who needed help. People like Miguel should not be banned like that. I really hope that TMD staff will do the right.

xSpeedSnipe

Mythical
    xSpeedSnipe
    xSpeedSnipe xSpeedSnipe
    fk bro, I'm sad that you got banned :c your literally one of the only people that are active, i've known you for like 2 years now.. Tmd is dieing, and removing 1 more og from the community is bad.. You used labby mod, like who cares first off it doesn't even give you an advantage some people say " the heath tags are an advantage" they probably give you like a .5% advantage, the only advatange it will give you is to play more aggressive which is good. This server has some dumb rules, and lastly the fact that you had a supposed "autoclicker" is just messed up.. you would be the last person that would use an auto clicker, I've had multiple autoclickers on my pc, but i dont use them in minecraft.. You honestly shouldn't even be banned, or atleast given a second chance. <3 Your bb
    -xSpeedSnipe

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    fk bro, I'm sad that you got banned :c your literally one of the only people that are active, i've known you for like 2 years now.. Tmd is dieing, and removing 1 more og from the community is bad.. You used labby mod, like who cares first off it doesn't even give you an advantage some people say " the heath tags are an advantage" they probably give you like a .5% advantage, the only advatange it will give you is to play more aggressive which is good. This server has some dumb rules, and lastly the fact that you had a supposed "autoclicker" is just messed up.. you would be the last person that would use an auto clicker, I've had multiple autoclickers on my pc, but i dont use them in minecraft.. You honestly shouldn't even be banned, or atleast given a second chance. <3 Your bb
    -xSpeedSnipe
    Thanks you for support me bro <3

He helped me when I was new in the server.
    He solved every question that I had.
    And he introduced me to the community.

What I can say is that he is a good player, completely legit (Autoclicker accusation is not right).
    I know that he was using LabyMod because I told him that it increases the FPS (Also, I had dog ears and a dog tail from this mod, so I told him to view them).

I didn't know that using LabyMod was a banneable reason.

Indeed, is your server, your rules.
    But I think that he deserves a second chance. His main reason for using LabyMod was for FPS booster.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    While I'm not the staff member involved in your punishment, I can say that making a forums post won't help you much. Regardless of community votes or your social standing on the server, it won't make you immune to punishment.

Second chances are offered here (thus the point of appeals), however they are only offered after a player has lived out a portion of time under their ban. Generally, first offense appeals are accepted 2-3 months after the ban as a bland rule of thumb (assuming no ban evasion takes place, that is). Ultimately though it's up to the staff member who banned you to decide when they feel as though you're ready to be given that second chance, and that will be done through a support ticket appeal.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Being one of the most active member's does not justify using mods. I'm not saying you're a bad person, but this proves literally nothing and gives no reason to why you should be unbanned after YOU did something wrong. Make an appeal but I'm pretty sure they won't unban you for a while.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    While I'm not the staff member involved in your punishment, I can say that making a forums post won't help you much. Regardless of community votes or your social standing on the server, it won't make you immune to punishment.

Second chances are offered here (thus the point of appeals), however they are only offered after a player has lived out a portion of time under their ban. Generally, first offense appeals are accepted 2-3 months after the ban as a bland rule of thumb (assuming no ban evasion takes place, that is). Ultimately though it's up to the staff member who banned you to decide when they feel as though you're ready to be given that second chance, and that will be done through a support ticket appeal.
    Unfortunately, they all think they're above the rules etc etc etc

You people need to understand: if you are banned. APPEAL. It's really not that hard. If they keep denying it, then maybe take the hint and accept your ban? idk. Common sense.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    You do not deserve to be unbanned. Yes I am unaware of the situation I am mostly saying hi. The last couple of times I interacted with you before I mostly stopped playing. You where very disliked. You started long and draining political arguments mostly over how you think communism works (no I wont get into that rn and yes I quite frankly toxic to those who support it because of my family's history with them) . Over stupid things. If I remember correctly you said some terrible things about white people. And most certainly where not a pillar of the community (I certainly am not or at least not anymore) . I dont think I ever saw you on the forums when I was here often (yes that may have changed). Not to mention actually making a post instead of contacting staff is not something you should do unless you have been ignored or a large injustice has been made. Maybe you've cleaned up your act and you do deserve to be unbanned but as far as I understand. Thank you,

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    You people need to understand: if you are banned. APPEAL. It's really not that hard. If they keep denying it, then maybe take the hint and accept your ban? idk. Common sense.
    You do not deserve to be unbanned. Yes I am unaware of the situation I am mostly saying hi. The last couple of times I interacted with you before I mostly stopped playing. You where very disliked. You started long and draining political arguments mostly over how you think communism works (no I wont get into that rn and yes I quite frankly toxic to those who support it because of my family's history with them) . Over stupid things. If I remember correctly you said some terrible things about white people. And most certainly where not a pillar of the community (I certainly am not or at least not anymore) . I dont think I ever saw you on the forums when I was here often (yes that may have changed). Not to mention actually making a post instead of contacting staff is not something you should do unless you have been ignored or a large injustice has been made. Maybe you've cleaned up your act and you do deserve to be unbanned but as far as I understand. Thank you,
    Being one of the most active member's does not justify using mods. I'm not saying you're a bad person, but this proves literally nothing and gives no reason to why you should be unbanned after YOU did something wrong. Make an appeal but I'm pretty sure they won't unban you for a while.
    Well first of all my appeal ticket was made a long time ago, I admitted my mistake... so I do not see anything wrong asking for support emotionally,spiritual, virtually or whatever they want to call it.
    Request a second opportunity is not to be missed Actually I am very sorry, I would like that opportunity to make the most of it and not disappoint you all

@SirButteralotIII At that moment I defended my race, not my fault that you think yourself superior because of being white ... I said what I thought we are all equal, the same rights, we are human. Another thing for you is all toxic, since you are an ethnocentricist, you can not argue, only valid your persecution or your point of view, but not the rest of the people. please change your way of thinking that is very rotten :l

Status
    Not open for further replies.