Should Infinite Money Stay the same?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DragonDefenders

Mythical
    DragonDefenders
    DragonDefenders DragonDefenders
    Infinite Money should stay the same!! I think this would ruin the game because we are used to the old system. By doing this you might be killing majority of your players that do have infinite. Because you are rushing to many changes at once it might be hard for og gamers to adjust like me.

Last edited:

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    But the old system:

Is not friendly to new players who have no gear

Has broken the economy multiple times, leading to resets to clear the absurd amount of things like riot and t4 guns (t5 didn't exist during the last reset)

And defeats the purpose of looting when you can just have someone with infinite buy you gear/ buy your own gear if you have infinite.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    This might be a dumb idea butttttttt

What if they made everything or certain things you buy with infinite “bound” to that person. Meaning if someone where to drop the items or trade them, it wouldnt let another person pick them up? This might make it so gear can’t just be spread around in large quantities. Then when they die it becomes unbound and ppl can loot it like normal? If people wanted to trade items, they could trade stuff from crates and stuff they actually looted, not got for free?

Idk it’s a stupid idea but just trying to throw one out there. I know ppl would abuse this with alts or something but it’s better than limiting our infinite.

Since they are getting rid of bags, it’s not like people can use their infinite to horde their own stuff, so something like this or something more thought up than my sleep deprived brain could make it so infinite isn’t just bottomless gear for the whole server and still let it stay... infinite... for the person who has it.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    You still have to loot for flares, barbed wire, barricades, tier 5, etc.
    Why get t5 when you can get an infinite supply of T4 for no cost? T4 or lower can sometimes be better than the T5s EX the UMP (T2) has better damage than the vector(T5). Flares are useless in pvp and barricades and barb wire are highly situational.

DragonDefenders

Mythical
    DragonDefenders
    Why get t5 when you can get an infinite supply of T4 for no cost? T4 or lower can sometimes be better than the T5s EX the UMP (T2) has better damage than the vector(T5). Flares are useless in pvp and barricades and barb wire are highly situational.
    Flares arent o bad for pvp because whon knows if they have a bad computer you can make them lagg (unless you also have a bad computer)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    those are still good reasons to loot.

Guardianblade
    Guardianblade Guardianblade
    Infinity is kinda broke, when someone gets killed (for example a jugg) and keep get back constantly to try to get their gear it gets really annoying over time, and it defeats the idea of scavenging and looting, and as I said I think it should be better to have a limit and when you reach it you start drawing from your actual money

DragonDefenders

Mythical
    DragonDefenders
    Infinity is kinda broke, when someone gets killed (for example a jugg) and keep get back constantly to try to get their gear it gets really annoying over time, and it defeats the idea of scavenging and looting, and as I said I think it should be better to have a limit and when you reach it you start drawing from your actual money
    I would think if they did that they would kill most of OG gamers

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    But then nobody else that had the jugg can get it. The literal only way for a nonrank to get jugg is from lucky voting then, no?

Guardianblade
    But then nobody else that had the jugg can get it. The literal only way for a nonrank to get jugg is from lucky voting then, no?
    I said infinity, plus you can keep voting and buy jugg crates or buy them from players or kill players and loot them, have you even thought about it before writing? XD

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    I said infinity, plus you can keep voting and buy jugg crates or buy them from players or kill players and loot them, have you even thought about it before writing? XD
    >for example a jugg

This.

The chance of getting jugg isn’t high in voting crates, and the chances of getting a full set just in crates over time is abysmal.

and your grammar is really awkward in this, i find it ironic you call me out for not reading

Guardianblade
    >for example a jugg

This.

The chance of getting jugg isn’t high in voting crates, and the chances of getting a full set just in crates over time is abysmal.

and your grammar is really awkward in this, I find it ironic you call me out for not reading
    haven't you playing from a month or more?
    Dude when you vote you get vote points which you can spend to get crates and supply drops which gives full set and 2 legendary weapons, also I meant back there (supply drops) sorry about that, also I said " didn't you thought about it" what do you mean by "read"? this was an update long ago

(also I just wake up and didn't have breakfast at the time I wrote that XD and I still didn't have breakfast so sorry about grammar)

Last edited:

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    haven't you playing from a month or more?
    Dude when you vote you get vote points which you can spend to get crates and supply drops which gives full set and 2 legendary weapons, also I meant back there (supply drops) sorry about that, also I said " didn't you thought about it" what do you mean by "read"? this was an update long ago

(also I just wake up and didn't have breakfast at the time I wrote that XD and I still didn't have breakfast so sorry about grammar)
    But that’s incredibly tedious work when you compare it to, I dunno, getting half every day.

Or you can buy crates, which is stupid because they’re overpriced.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The jugg supply drop is broken af. It gives you military armor. Also, half the time your vote credits aren't even recorded/earned. Voting is almost useless rn.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    bruh I've been here for like 3 years and I still don't have inf or myth. opened 60 crates in a row once. nothin'
    this game hates me.
    I don't like the duffle update tho. that's how I had to store my stuff bc poor.
    This might be a dumb idea butttttttt

What if they made everything or certain things you buy with infinite “bound” to that person. Meaning if someone where to drop the items or trade them, it wouldnt let another person pick them up? This might make it so gear can’t just be spread around in large quantities. Then when they die it becomes unbound and ppl can loot it like normal? If people wanted to trade items, they could trade stuff from crates and stuff they actually looted, not got for free?.
    That would be a great idea ~ but then you could just let your teammates kill you. I wish tmd was simpler w no workarounds lmao