Should Infinite Money Stay the same?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Just be a cuck and vote your way to get ranks, you honestly could just ask the top voter to get started. Free money vouchers and vote points. I believe that legendary crates are 15 vote points, so easy jugg. I got infinite after like #250~275, and most people I knew thought I already had it.

Bringing back the stupid cap will just make people more unhappy with the server like when they did the time in 2017. Go ahead and do it, I can't wait to see the backlash and complaints showing that staff will never learn why they get hated so much in this community.

You guys keep saying that infinite breaks the economy, look at Slycopper. My guy had like 50 million and priceless items, I don't even know if he has infinite, but I know he didn't need to worry about not being able to buy anything. I had 10 million before I got infinite, and it only stopped me from hoarding ammo and gear in my vault that were replaced by tier 5 stuff. I never complained about having no money because of trickle down economics in the safezones and my ability to use kit hunter.

Just make a TMDOP server with the old elements(2016 and below) and continue the job over finishing an actual TWD server with none of this silly golden weapons and painkiller inhaling. People still say that TMD Realism failed, but it was still a lot better then what we have now.

(if it isn't obvious, just put infinite in a TMDOP server)

Last edited:

DragonDefenders

Mythical
    DragonDefenders
    DragonDefenders DragonDefenders
    Just be a cuck and vote your way to get ranks, you honestly could just ask the top voter to get started. Free money vouchers and vote points. I believe that legendary crates are 15 vote points, so easy jugg. I got infinite after like #250~275, and most people I knew thought I already had it.

Bringing back the stupid cap will just make people more unhappy with the server like when they did the time in 2017. Go ahead and do it, I can't wait to see the backlash and complaints showing that staff will never learn why they get hated so much in this community.

You guys keep saying that infinite breaks the economy, look at Slycopper. My guy had like 50 million and priceless items, I don't even know if he has infinite, but I know he didn't need to worry about not being able to buy anything. I had 10 million before I got infinite, and it only stopped me from hoarding ammo and gear in my vault that were replaced by tier 5 stuff. I never complained about having no money because of trickle down economics in the safezones and my ability to use kit hunter.

Just make a TMDOP server with the old elements(2016 and below) and continue the job over finishing an actual TWD server with none of this silly golden weapons and painkiller inhaling. People still say that TMD Realism failed, but it was still a lot better then what we have now.

(if it isn't obvious, just put infinite in a TMDOP server)
    OK just asking if you hate the server so much just leave. I mean no one is stopping you from doing it and also if you haven't notice Im doing a poll and if this gets enough views staff might consider it
    https://havocmc.net/threads/beta-testers.6361/

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I got inf 3 weeks ago or so don't nerf it. Im not even saying this because I got it. 2 years ago my good friend MrRandomPotatoes (I wished he'd come back) was part of what was basically just an RP at the cdc on tmd-3. He was the only one with inf. What we did was drag in new players and give them free gear. As silly as it was its a case for infinite being the same. If you want to know I got inf in my 3rd set of monthlys on my 3rd myth crate.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    infinite money but its capped and isnt infinite, GREAT IDEA TMD
    pzf5ab0feyh01-png.4264

Attachments

• pzf5ab0feyh01.png
      pzf5ab0feyh01.png
      900.7 KB · Views: 34

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    if they are going to change infinite money and then continue to put it in crates, they def. need to change the name. It is misleading as fck and its wrong to call something INFINITE when it's not. Capping infinite is a stupid idea and I really think they are going to regret it.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    if they are going to change infinite money and then continue to put it in crates, they def. need to change the name. It is misleading as fck and its wrong to call something INFINITE when it's not. Capping infinite is a stupid idea and I really think they are going to regret it.
    maybe "free money daily"

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Now that it is capped in shouldnt be just for the shop flat out 100k daily maybe stacking? That might get broken really fast.

Chris_XP

They did the exact same thing before, which worked out SO well, if you can’t tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    They did the exact same thing before, which worked out SO well, if you can’t tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yeah I remember quite well, bc I had just found infinite for the first time in a crate like 1 month before they limited it before. The backlash was unreal. Can’t believe they would be stupid enough to mess with it again.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Its happened. Complain all you want but the old system is not new user-friendly and at all realistic. We are now going for a new user-friendly and realistic approach to TMD. If I was in charge I would remove all gold weapons for the sake of realism so count yourselves lucky.

I agree with the name change though cause whilst its infinite it can be misleading.

Guardianblade
    Guardianblade Guardianblade
    you still get 100k to spend on stuff every day for eternity so.... :p (or I guess until mc does something, or it gets removed),
    so I think it should still be named infinity,
    and if you want to stack them I think that won't be fair or you can just buy painkillers and sell them :p you can't get enough of them if you are after them :p, also it won't be fair because it will break the economy of the server completely; because you can only use it in shops but if you receive money it will be tradeable so they must make money only usable in shops to avoid completely breaking the economy,
    so it just better not to receive money daily just to cap it and if you want to get actual money (i mean tradable money, not hard currency) you just sell items cheaper than the shop something that is needed always

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    you still get 100k to spend on stuff every day for eternity so.... :p (or I guess until mc does something, or it gets removed),
    so I think it should still be named infinity,
    and if you want to stack them I think that won't be fair or you can just buy painkillers and sell them :p you can't get enough of them if you are after them :p, also it won't be fair because it will break the economy of the server completely; because you can only use it in shops but if you receive money it will be tradeable so they must make money only usable in shops to avoid completely breaking the economy,
    so it just better not to receive money daily just to cap it and if you want to get actual money (i mean tradable money, not hard currency) you just sell items cheaper than the shop something that is needed always

Infinite = NO limit. It’s misleading and they are profiting from it. Name should be changed. Or they should pull a Eula update and remove the limit in 2 days