• IP Copied!
  • Is there a problem?

Basket__Case

Mythical
    Basket__Case
    Basket__Case Basket__Case
    Hi i have been trying to log on and can't.I can get on any other server i have in multiplayer just not this 1.I just wanted to let you know about this.Is it possible you are being attacked some how?

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Some of our own staff members have been finding this is as well. If you are having the same problem as us you will see a message that says something along the lines of 'io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectionException: Connection refused: no further information:'. The owner has not seen this yet but the other staff have come together and we believe it is a problem with the version of MC you are playing on. I suggest you switch from 1.12 to 1.11 to 1.10 to 1.9 to 1.8. You will want to see if any of those versions work and use the one that does. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon and when It is I will either post back here or make another thread.

As @RoccoGotMemes stated if it is not fixed by doing the above you may try to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and see if that works. In the meantime, the Owners are trying to come up with a fix.

As usual, if you need help with anything else please message me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley

Last edited:

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I had this a while back, if what mythical says doesn't work. You have uninstall minecraft and re-install it. It happened to me back in December.