• IP Copied!
  • Jahango's Introduction

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Hello my name is Matt or as some people call me "Jahango" I have been playing TMD for a long time now, i'd like to say around mid 2014 is when I first logged into The Mining Dead. Even though me being extremely addicted to this server I've only ever watched The Walking Dead a couple of times so my addiction to this server doesn't come from me liking the show, it comes from my love for shooter games and I grew up playing those type of games all my life. This is by far my favorite server and always will be, so here are a few things that you may want to know:
    • I am Canadian
    • Owner of the team Prodigy and Prodigy Discord
    • I am Mythical Rank and my in-game name is Jahango so if anyone needs help or wants to talk just message me.
    • Won the first Hellnight contest for 100$ USD via PayPal
    • Currently Ranked #1 for Most Kills on The Mining Dead and also Rank #1 for Most Elo
    • almost 4 Months of Playtime on the server.
    • Discord: matthew#1328

That was just a few things about me so ya I hope to see everyone around on TMD-1 :)

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums! If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. (I also go on team speak regularly.)

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Hello my name is Matt or as some people call me "Jahango" I have been playing TMD for about 3 years on and off and I recently started playing a lot again when I got Infinite out of my monthly crates on August 1st. Here is a list of what I am about xD

• I Love sports
    • I play Soccer, Hockey and I also do Track and field.
    • My Favorite type of games are mostly shooter games because I like to believe those are what I am good at xD
    • I am Canadian and also am part Irish :D
    • I own and run my own team on TMD-1 and we have all been great friends for a while, couldn't ask for better teammates.
    • I am a Immortal and my in game name is Jahango so if anyone needs help or wants to talk just message me :)

That was just a few things about me so ya I hope to see everyone around on TMD-1 :)
    and you won $100 in the HN contest

Status
    Not open for further replies.