• IP Copied!
  • Kit Timers

PrizmBlitz

Titan
    PrizmBlitz
    PrizmBlitz PrizmBlitz
    For all those people out there, like me, who do /suicide, not knowing if your kits are ready to claim or not. If only there were some sort of solution.
    I think it would be a great idea to add kit timers. Basically, if you do /kit, you can locate your way to the kit you want, and find out by hovering over it, how much longer until you can claim it. I'm not saying the entire kit arrangement has to change, I'm saying to just add a little timer below when hovering over the kit.

Anyone agree? Leave your feedback below. Have an awesome day!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    For all those people out there, like me, who do /suicide, not knowing if your kits are ready to claim or not. If only there were some sort of solution.
    I think it would be a great idea to add kit timers. Basically, if you do /kit, you can locate your way to the kit you want, and find out by hovering over it, how much longer until you can claim it. I'm not saying the entire kit arrangement has to change, I'm saying to just add a little timer below when hovering over the kit.

Anyone agree? Leave your feedback below. Have an awesome day!
    this only applys to immortals what i would like is a what to tp from spawn to sz timer

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    This is a great idea! It's a small tweak, but it's still a great change, when all the small things add up they make a huge difference! I love this idea :)