• IP Copied!
  • Knockback

Do you agree or disagree with the Thread.

• Total voters

Raf3z

Builder
    Raf3z
    Raf3z Raf3z
    Hey, I was just wondering is it possible to make it so that you can't receive knockback when getting shot by a gun. If so, have you guys done test with smg's and assault rifles that don't give knockback. I personally think sprays shouldn't give knockback because it can be pretty annoying and very hard to counter. I'm currently making people fly on warzone. It is very easy to laser people because when you shoot them with a assault rifle they get knocked back going towards one direction making them a easy target. If sprays didn't give knockback we would be able to move around, dodge shots and take cover, overall a better experience with it.

Runkelpokk

Hey, I was just wondering is it possible to make it so that you can't receive knockback when getting shot by a gun. If so, have you guys done test with smg's and assault rifles that don't give knockback. I personally think sprays shouldn't give knockback because it can be pretty annoying and very hard to counter. I'm currently making people fly on warzone. It is very easy to laser people because when you shoot them with a assault rifle they get knocked back going towards one direction making them a easy target. If sprays didn't give knockback we would be able to move around, dodge shots and take cover, overall a better experience with it.
    the kb on warzone is just glitched