• KNOXsooKID's Intro

Run for staff?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    Hey, I'm KNOXsooKID! I've been playing for over a year but really got back into the game last 6 months. Hope to see you all online and here is a little about me:

• My in game name will never change.
    • I was an Admin of TeegeeCraft before it had to shut down.
    • I live in the United States.
    • Play sports like Ultimate frisbee, football, and sometimes soccer even though I suck at it..
    • My first TMD team was "ThePacclypse" and second was "ForgedInIron" for those who have been around.
    • My favorite types of games are survival, FPS, strategy, and team based.
    • I have never hacked on a game but I do find exploits, cheats, or glitches pretty good sometimes.
    • Can determine if players hack or recognize them. #PastStaffLife.
    • I play on a Mac (smh I know).
    • I oftenly get called: Knox, KnoxxyPoxxy, Knoxxy, Panda, Plox, or KnoxInTheBox.

Well that's all for me so goodluck and Thanks!

exmoth

Titan
    exmoth
    exmoth exmoth
    Well hello! Nice to see you to come back (even though I've never seen you before... but that's okay!).
    Do you like a good joke?
    If so:
    What did Knox do when he got to the house?
    He "knox"ed on the door!

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Hey, I'm KNOXsooKID! I've been playing for over a year but really got back into the game last 6 months. Hope to see you all online and here is a little about me:

• My in game name will never change.
    • I was an Admin of TeegeeCraft before it had to shut down.
    • I live in the United States.
    • Play sports like Ultimate frisbee, football, and sometimes soccer even though I suck at it..
    • My first TMD team was "ThePacclypse" and second was "ForgedInIron" for those who have been around.
    • My favorite types of games are survival, FPS, strategy, and team based.
    • I have never hacked on a game but I do find exploits, cheats, or glitches pretty good sometimes.
    • Can determine if players hack or recognize them. #PastStaffLife.
    • I play on a Mac (smh I know).
    • I oftenly get called: Knox, KnoxxyPoxxy, Knoxxy, Panda, Plox, or KnoxInTheBox.

Well that's all for me so goodluck and Thanks!
    Hey macs are good they have a lot of memory storage and virus free.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Ayy ! Another Mac user like me !
    I've only used a Mac a few times in the past. It's a big change from Windows to Apple. The Mac computers I've had the opportunity to use are like lightning. Are they all like that?

I've been playing for over a year but really got back into the game last 6 months.
    That seems like a good period of time, and I know you're considering running for staff. It seems like a good way to get a little more recognition is to post with a higher frequency on other peoples' threads and help them out as much as possible. That should help your odds if you do decide to run!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Well hello! Nice to see you to come back (even though I've never seen you before... but that's okay!).
    Do you like a good joke?
    If so:
    What did Knox do when he got to the house?
    He "knox"ed on the door!
    that was a punny ;) joke. Anyways hoi knox (didnt see your intro rip me)

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Welcome to the forums KNOXsooKID! I'm glad to see a kinda familiar face here xD. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me in-game or here on forums:p

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    Welcome to the forums KNOXsooKID! I'm glad to see a kinda familiar face here xD. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me in-game or here on forums:p
    Hey Misty! Nice to see your face too? xD. I'll do just that thanks and check out my latest discussions!