• IP Copied!
  • Last havoc face reveal vid

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Wadu mean Brother? Let's just make another one!

Not everyone here is looking to be known. Some of us don't care if you know who we are. I know it's hard to fathom with how narcissistic some of the people here are, there's a reason calling someone a "rando" is a thing. People want to be known. They want to have a legacy. Hence why they think these face reveals mean something.

I can't lie though. I was like that. If you dig hard enough through my past posts I did this very thing (it was before I shipped so I'm fat >_< ). But I've stopped caring.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Not everyone here is looking to be known. Some of us don't care if you know who we are. I know it's hard to fathom with how narcissistic some of the people here are, there's a reason calling someone a "rando" is a thing. People want to be known. They want to have a legacy. Hence why they think these face reveals mean something.

I can't lie though. I was like that. If you dig hard enough through my past posts I did this very thing (it was before I shipped so I'm fat >_< ). But I've stopped caring.
    no fr, lets go and make one with the "irrelevant people" easily going to have more people...

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia

Am regretting too :)

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    nein thine, the irrelevants are too introverted
    It's the cool kids flexing how cool they are.
    I enjoy being irrelevant, thank you.
    no fr, lets go and make one with the "irrelevant people" easily going to have more people...

lol look at havoc discord, I posted “ANYONE pm me photos to be in irl yt video.” went on horizons tmdc tmd 1 & 3 and said pm me photos on discord if u wanna be in it. i could care less if ur relevant or irrelevant it’s a minecraft server bud. If u don’t like it, don’t click on it some people think it’s fun to see what the people they play with look like. So please, stop creating all this negativity and talking out of you’re ***. I could care less who you are, these are the photos I got / had. I don’t even play this server anymore haven’t for months..and I roleplayed on it 3 years ago so yeah definetly bias towards irrelevant vs relevant people. Don’t make assumptions

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    lol look at havoc discord, I posted “ANYONE pm me photos to be in irl yt video.” went on horizons tmdc tmd 1 & 3 and said pm me photos on discord if u wanna be in it. i could care less if ur relevant or irrelevant it’s a minecraft server bud. If u don’t like it, don’t click on it some people think it’s fun to see what the people they play with look like. So please, stop creating all this negativity and talking out of you’re ***. I could care less who you are, these are the photos I got / had. I don’t even play this server anymore haven’t for months..and I roleplayed on it 3 years ago so yeah definetly bias towards irrelevant vs relevant people. Don’t make assumptions
    chill I haven't said a single thing directed towards you, I think what your doing is great. I just thought it would be fun if a few of my friends and the people I knew( im stealing your idea haha don't be mad)