• IP Copied!
  • Make HavocMC great again.

Should Beetley's application be accepted?

• Total voters

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Beetley's application to join the Child Protection service.

Hey, guys, you all should know who I am, if not you must've been living under a rock for the last half a year.
    All jokes... Actually, I'm banning jokes, children could laugh too hard and choke.

I've noticed that the server is a very unsafe place, and I think the server could benefit from having a child protection service.

As a member of this service, I will work to improve the overall safeness of the server. Below I have listed some of the things I will do to ensure the server is the safest place possible.

I will:
    - Ban guns. Children should not be allowed to run around with firearms, whoever decided to give guns to children was not thinking straight.
    - Ban running with knives and other sharp objects, it's all good fun until somebody loses an eye.
    - Actually, just ban all sharp objects, these are very unsafe and should not be given to children.
    - Ban jokes. Children could laugh too hard and choke.
    - Place rubber and other soft items all over the server, babyproof it, this will avoid any injuries.
    - Ban running, climbing, jumping, falling and walking without shifting, you could fall and hurt yourself.
    - Ban all medicines, kids could overdose and die!
    - Ban ammo and grenades, children should not be given these things.
    - Ban armor, a child could get stuck inside!
    - Ban closing doors, children could shut their fingers inside.
    - Ban foods, a child could eat too much and be sick!
    - Ban drinks, they could spill it on their faces and drown, or drink too much and flood their bodies.
    - Ban stairs and windows, falling is bad for your health.
    - Ban mobs, they can cause harm and give diseases.
    - Ban vehicles, children could get run over, and this could cause them to get hurt.

This is just a short list of the changes I shall make to ensure that the server is completely child friendly.

All children shall be very safe under my control, and we shall make TMD great again!

So who's with me? Who will help me in my rise to power? I will make this server the safest place you can be!

(Bet you thought I was gonna diss the update ;D)

Grafsfaust

Mythical
    BiiigBob
    BiiigBob BiiigBob
    Ban the money, children could pay hitmen to hurt themselves.
    Ban voting, children can choose the wrong person.
    Ban the crates, children can be dissapointed about not getting what they've wanted.

Sticks itself onto the list.
    Still, nice dose of laugh.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Ban the money, children could pay hitmen to hurt themselves.
    Ban voting, children can choose the wrong person.
    Ban the crates, children can be dissapointed about not getting what they've wanted.

Sticks itself onto the list.
    Still, nice dose of laugh.
    Oh yes, they could shut their heads in the crates! Ban crates too.

And moving, moving could cause injuries.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Beetley's application to join the Child Protection service.

Hey, guys, you all should know who I am, if not you must've been living under a rock for the last half a year.
    All jokes... Actually, I'm banning jokes, children could laugh too hard and choke.

I've noticed that the server is a very unsafe place, and I think the server could benefit from having a child protection service.

As a member of this service, I will work to improve the overall safeness of the server. Below I have listed some of the things I will do to ensure the server is the safest place possible.

I will:
    - Ban guns. Children should not be allowed to run around with firearms, whoever decided to give guns to children was not thinking straight.
    - Ban running with knives and other sharp objects, it's all good fun until somebody loses an eye.
    - Actually, just ban all sharp objects, these are very unsafe and should not be given to children.
    - Ban jokes. Children could laugh too hard and choke.
    - Place rubber and other soft items all over the server, babyproof it, this will avoid any injuries.
    - Ban running, climbing, jumping, falling and walking without shifting, you could fall and hurt yourself.
    - Ban all medicines, kids could overdose and die!
    - Ban ammo and grenades, children should not be given these things.
    - Ban armor, a child could get stuck inside!
    - Ban closing doors, children could shut their fingers inside.
    - Ban foods, a child could eat too much and be sick!
    - Ban drinks, they could spill it on their faces and drown, or drink too much and flood their bodies.
    - Ban stairs and windows, falling is bad for your health.
    - Ban mobs, they can cause harm and give diseases.
    - Ban vehicles, children could get run over, and this could cause them to get hurt.

This is just a short list of the changes I shall make to ensure that the server is completely child friendly.

All children shall be very safe under my control, and we shall make TMD great again!

So who's with me? Who will help me in my rise to power? I will make this server the safest place you can be!

(Bet you thought I was gonna diss the update ;D)

n8qr8.jpg

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    ban children. then teens who play COD all day can rule the server muahaha (guess only problem is that I suck at COD too :p)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    ban children. then teens who play COD all day can rule the server muahaha (guess only problem is that I suck at COD too :p)