• IP Copied!
  • Make TMD Great Again

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    They could fix walkers...
    No, walkers are fine. Look at the responses to your thread about it.

Comment your opinion, even if you disagree.
    Ok so there was a lot there, so i'm only gonna hit some of the points.

TMD is going for realism:
    I know back when I joined in 2016,TMD was advertized as a realistic apocalypse gamemode with pvp. I think that is what they are trying to return to now, as the prior focus was mostly pvp and kits. It would be for the best if havoc made TMDOP with everything from 1.8, so those who played when the server was popular can go back there. It would need to have infinite money, no buying cooldowns, old pains, etc. By having a dedicated server for old TMD, the old playerbase can be kept happy as well as keeping the realism playerbase happy.

But getting back on topic, I also think that there are still some things that need to be changed on the realism servers (tmd 1 and 2 as of now). I will list them below, as I have to go do irl stuff in a bit.

-Realism TMD-
    Shops need to have a limited supply. Unless you can find someone IRL who can sell me an infinite amount of something and never have to restock, the NPCs need to be fixed.

Make cars not all spawn a red one, even if the car I place is supposed to be blue.

Add gas for cars.

There are more, but my point is that, as you said, the current realism servers still lack in realism.

Another point that I agree with is that the owners don't engage with the playerbase, and just release bad updates. Sure, the last update had bugfixes, but why build so much hype for bugfixes that should have already been added? The owners need to listen to the community more. I think the server started dying when they stopped listening.

Good video, I agree with most of it. The only thing I disagree with is that TMD now caters more to new players. I think this is good, since in the 1.8 TMD you could only really pvp if you had ranks or kits. I remember before I had my rank, I had to avoid pvp altogether since I knew I would instantly lose the small amount of items I had. Grinding on the pve servers was the only way to get loot, but since it was pve I didn't get any pvp experience. Once I got my rank, I knew I could just drop with a kit from berx and be fine, since I could replace anything I lost for free. If TMDOP is released, I would say it should not cater to new players, since that is how it was in 1.8, but I think it is good that the realism servers help new players get started.