• IP Copied!
  • #MakeTheMiningDeadDankAgain

SexiestSnail

The Mining Dead has changed so much in the past year, and most of it has been neat. However, I believe there are two small problems.
    Juggernaut, Golden Weapons
    This is probably my biggest issue and I know many others dislike it too. It's not that I don't enjoy having these fights from time to time, but I would also like the option. I think if the Mining Dead added in at least one more server without jugg or golden weapons, many people would play it. Echests, inventories, and money wouldn't carry over to the server like they do on the others, this would fix the issue of having half the server wanting to keep jugg happy, while also satisfying those who want a reset.
    Infinite Money
    Although I don't have this problem, I know it annoys many people to have infinite money people destroying the economy. To fix this, the new server could also have a cap on the amount of money unlimited money people can use per week, for example 100k per week,(this could be made higher or lower idk, just a thought). This money wouldn't be payable.

That's it for my post, thanks for reading
    P.S. A remade Newton from the old Mining Dead would be a cool Easter egg to find, since it was such a big pvp area. Not really important, just a thought

kaikea

I agree with this, to make an additional PvP and maybe a PvE server that's a complete reset and removes the use of juggernaut and legendary weapons, and limits or totally removes infinite money from within it's boundaries. That way, it's fair for everyone.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Yes I like these ideas as long as they are a separate hardcore server and not on one of the regular ones.

Pieninja34

I think this would be great, 1 PvP server and 1 PvE server like this, maybe more if it becomes popular. It would allow people who don't like the overuse of jugg to play without it, while letting those who do keep it.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    im going to be making a team on pvp 1 that kills noobs so they move to non pvp it will be called the old world alliance

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    And We hate you

First off... Don't be rude to other players. If you want to start a fight, the forums isnt the place to start one, so just stop.
    Secondly: Don't spam the forums with a bunch of enters. It causes a lot more scrolling, and such, and its useless just spamming enter and scolling down seeing nothing but white.
    Third: I know you're voicing your opinion, and so is he. Just because he is voicing his opinion doesn't mean you can turn him down for not matching yours.

Now please, Calm down guys, or we will lock this thread.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    I would think Infinite Money should be for a limited time e.g. for a Month. People paid good money to support the server to get to the Immortal status of having the ability to use Jugg and Gold weapons. I also don't think the logistics of having those separate servers would work. I would imagine the Mine Wars and other games would take priority. Then work on mining dead bugs.

55Navyboy

55Navyboy
    55Navyboy 55Navyboy
    I would think Infinite Money should be for a limited time e.g. for a Month. People paid good money to support the server to get to the Immortal status of having the ability to use Jugg and Gold weapons. I also don't think the logistics of having those separate servers would work. I would imagine the Mine Wars and other games would take priority. Then work on mining dead bugs.
    We had a Hardcore server that removed all donor perks on it and it was the correct way it should have been played, sadly people don't like challenges