• IP Copied!
  • Map Maker needs

Do you like my suggestions?

• Yes, i love them!

• Yes, i feel like they are missing stuff

• No, map maker is fine. <--(i honestly dont see who would choose this)

Results are only viewable after voting.
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    so we all know map maker is kinda being ignored. their discussion and suggestion section is rarely looked at so this is why i'm posting here.

Here is a list of things map maker needs desperately
    1. a command to see who is allowed to build on your map. very useful when trying to catch a griefer or just plain trying to remember which one of your friends helped you win a contest

2. a kick option. we can ban people from our maps, and we can can take away their ability to build on our maps. not sure if this was fixed but in order for that to update they must rejoin the map. so there is no way to stop a griefer once he/she has started. (for "slightly illegal" potions to kill a player even when in creative mode, contact me. don't worry, you wont get in trouble. lots of my buyers are Staff!)

3. a more clear /create. when people first join map maker they ask how to make a map. when we tell them /create they say they are confused on what to do. this happens a lot!

Here is a list of things map makers would like, but not need

4. a command to change a map's name

5. a way to see if the player has left the map or view who is on the map. you know when they join but not when they leave. maybe you want to have a private conversation with a few people (so /tell wont work) and there could be some creep spying on you.

6. a list of block IDs.(maybe at spawn) its kinda annoying to have to memorize "201 is for roads" or "3:1 is for coarse dirt"

7. a tutorial on world edit. this is not in the "needs desperately" because there is a tutorial here on the forums, but not in game. maybe just the basics like how to do random patterns, //wand, using //wand, //set, //cut, //fill, and maybe a very basic thing on //copy and //paste

Feedback
    if you think this list is missing something, please leave a comment! or maybe you want to point out a flaw in one of my suggestions. that's cool, but criticism must be constructive
    and when i say that i mean do this:
    here is the flaw in suggestion number 2.
    NOT: lol ur sugestons suck losrr

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    so we all know map maker is kinda being ignored. their discussion and suggestion section is rarely looked at so this is why i'm posting here.

1. a command to see who is allowed to build on your map. very useful when trying to catch a griefer or just plain trying to remember which one of your friends helped you win a contest

2. a kick option. we can ban people from our maps, and we can can take away their ability to build on our maps. not sure if this was fixed but in order for that to update they must rejoin the map. so there is no way to stop a griefer once he/she has started. (for "slightly illegal" potions to kill a player even when in creative mode, contact me. don't worry, you wont get in trouble. lots of my buyers are Staff!)

3. a more clear /create. when people first join map maker they ask how to make a map. when we tell them /create they say they are confused on what to do. this happens a lot!

5. a way to see if the player has left the map or view who is on the map. you know when they join but not when they leave. maybe you want to have a private conversation with a few people (so /tell wont work) and there could be some creep spying on you.

6. a list of block IDs.(maybe at spawn) its kinda annoying to have to memorize "201 is for roads" or "3:1 is for coarse dirt"

7. a tutorial on world edit. this is not in the "needs desperately" because there is a tutorial here on the forums, but not in game. maybe just the basics like how to do random patterns, //wand, using //wand, //set, //cut, //fill, and maybe a very basic thing on //copy and //paste

Feedback
    if you think this list is missing something, please leave a comment! or maybe you want to point out a flaw in one of my suggestions. that's cool, but criticism must be constructive

Good idea's ...
    Btw seeing the block id numbers is easy. on your keyboard with out typing in chat hit, f3+h+lShift at the same time and you will be able to see the block id numbers.
    but the other points where pretty good idea's for map maker.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    Good idea's ...
    Btw seeing the block id numbers is easy. on your keyboard with out typing in chat hit, f3+h+lShift at the same time and you will be able to see the block id numbers.
    but the other points where pretty good idea's for map maker.
    thanks so much =)

*you spelled ideas wrong. you put 's implying ownership, but if you put it's you were implying it is. so the correct statement was *good ideas you **** beast!"*

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw

Feedback
    HMU, I want some of them potions :p