• IP Copied!
  • Mine Wars 2.0 - Player Suggestions

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    -Warp to main points in the map.
    -companions to make exp boost or damage boost or to attack and defend.
    -Level up faster
    -add a city on the map
    -fill out bounty hunter and rebel role
    If there were warps, it would completely defeat the point of speeders, and of pvp, as it would take almost no time to get back to where you died, and make mos eisely become like jedi hq.

Companions sounds a lot like the clans idea.

Leveling up really isn't hard, you just have to actually put time into it. Players shouldn't have levels handed to them on a silver platter.

There's about 4 or 5 cities on the map, what are you on about?

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    I will list a few things that the staff team should implement and change to make the game much better for everyone. 1. New force ability’s or more additions to a force ability. What the staff team should add is the ability for force to deflect attacks such as explosions and or flamethrower flames. These ability’s are all canon and I will list the possible ability’s to add that can allow the player to deflect these attacks. A) force telekinesis: this ability adds the chance to manipulate the matter that is around you. So if someone is shooting a rocket at you or a flamethrower, if you use this ability it will prevent the flames from reaching you and divert them from you and send them around you or even back at the person who shoots you. B) A statistics system: everyone always argues over who’s better on the server, yeah yeah I know that stats don’t mean everything but they usually do when someone has a 1000/30 K/D ratio. It would give the pvp more task and it would make it a lot more exciting when getting kills. C) adding multiple spawns: a greatly annoying task is going to a place to fight others when said place is so far from the spawn point that you are given. Adding in warps would make pvp a lot more enjoyable because it would be less tedious to be spawning closer to a spot for fighting rather than spending 3 minutes to run all of the way to a spot to fight. D) Adding even more vehicles: yeah speeder are fun and all but what about adding a flyin vehicle? I don’t know how code works but if there is a way to add in a flying vehicle it would be cool to see in the future and would be a great way of getting around the worlds. I hope the staff team does see this because it breaks down on adding more force ability’s that can change the way you play forever and some other good stuff that will also boost the game in great ways. One more thing I would like to add. Please add the possibility of hitting he other persons saber while they are both swinging at once. Adding that in may allow saber battles to last longer. I will go into detail about this because it’s extremeley important for me and possibly others like me. When a persons swings their saber at the same time as the other person, add in the possibility of the savers clashing together fuss adding no damage to either person but also taking no stamina away from either player. It makes it more realistic in the Star Wars sense and would make saber pvp really great. That’s all for today and I really do hope this is seen. Regards - Doioi

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    My Idea
    Set up a therapist for a certain someone that goes crazy and gets salty whenever they die or think something is going to happen that they don't like (even though its not) Cough* You know who you are.... Cough*
    I really like this idea. I hope to hear more about it!

oofer gang

DemonZ12

Titan
    DemonZ12
    DemonZ12 DemonZ12
    My opinion on a few things I saw listed throughout the thread

More detailed tutorial

YES! If not completely replacing the current one at least make it so you have an option to do the advanced tutorial after completing the first one.

Warps
    No. The maps are not overly large and with speeders and speed from holding a lightsabre its incredibly easy to get anywhere in a few short minutes.

Changing the leveling system
    No. I believe that the leveling system is perfectly fine as it is, with the update there will most likely be more quests and stronger enimies that provide more exp to higher levels. So even though its currently hard to level up once you hit the level 20 area, it should hopefully change with the update.

Daily quests

Amazing idea...nothing else to say about this except that it should be implemented.

New guns/enemies
    Some new guns with different firing styles would be great. Example:A mini gun type style that shoots fast and has a big clip, however the bullets do very low amount of damage (Note: if this was added have it so when blocking mini gun bullets it uses up less amount of force energy because if it consumed the regular amount this would be horrid and hated) Another gun could be a burst fire with high damage, fires 3 bullets-wait-fire 3 bullets-wait-fire 3 bullets-long reload

Killing rebels/storm troopers/tuskens, and the occasional palace guard is all good but if there could be more enemies it would be great, such as Ewoks that stun you if you come near their camps/vehicles, and drop vehicle parts apon death.

Clans/teams
    A way to not damage sith/jedi (depending on what side your on, their the opposite) that your travailing with would be great and a would be amazing to have.

Easter eggs
    Yes!!! More!!! Always more!!!

My Idea
    Set up a therapist for a certain someone that goes crazy and gets salty whenever they die or think something is going to happen that they don't like (even though its not) Cough* You know who you are.... Cough*
    That would be me at the bottom hating what will never happen

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    If there were warps, it would completely defeat the point of speeders, and of pvp, as it would take almost no time to get back to where you died, and make mos eisely become like jedi hq.

Companions sounds a lot like the clans idea.

Leveling up really isn't hard, you just have to actually put time into it. Players shouldn't have levels handed to them on a silver platter.

There's about 4 or 5 cities on the map, what are you on about?
    Ouch bud. Thanks for the opinion ig and I mean big city's like an "atlanta" but for MW
    And the warps make things easier by having like a warp for the N.E.S.W sides of the map
    But ok :D

TurnToChrist

Legend
    TurnToChrist
    TurnToChrist TurnToChrist
    In my opinion, implementing warps to Mine Wars isn't the right approach. I've made a post going into a lot more detail about this frequently-brought-up topic here, which I recommend checking out.

Basically, yes, there may be a few pros and not just cons if player teleportation were to be added. However, Tatooine specifically is just not the type of map where warping would have any major positive benefit, really. For most people who have spent a good amount of time experiencing Mine Wars, they would agree that traveling around the map is actually rather quick (once you get the hang of it). As I think Andy mentioned, most major areas are within only a couple minutes walking distance. It probably won't take any longer than 4-5 minutes MAX to stroll from Jedi HQ to Sith HQ, or visa versa - which is arguably across the whole map. And, with a speeder, you could probably fly over there in close to a minute. So if, let's say, a warp would be placed near Mos Eisley. How would that make any positive affect, other than just simply make the center city more easily accessible? The major issue I would see with it is Jedi/Sith being able to raid the other base with even more ease, which can be quite problematic for new players who are trying to complete quests but are constantly denied exit from their base. This already happens relatively often anyways, so creating an opportunity to worsen it doesn't seem like a great idea.

Including warps for cities with huge skyscrapers and whatnot (such as Atlanta) is reasonable, because it's much more difficult to travel around. Tatooine and Atlanta are not much alike, and the current feel of Tatooine being how it is ATM does not appeal to me as if it needs any change. If a larger, more complicated map were to be ever built (such as Coruscant - which I could see sharing a resemblance with Atlanta - then it would make a little more sense to add warps).

I hope it doesn't appear as if I'm hating on the idea or anything, I'm just simply trying to offer some points to consider about whether or not such a thing would do any good if thought about in the future.

Last edited:

kiko01LPsk

1. conquest :D 2. faster leveling or more exp from ´quests´ 3. more quests 3. more locations 4. better lightsaber textures (like did you saw that Kylo Ren saber ? :D those 2 on sides must be smaller then normal one (because they are vents)) 5. better helmets (because Phasma looks like I made that myself in real life XD) 6. more lightsabers 7. I think you should add like you can fly ships like X-Wing that´s all what I want :D

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    Ouch bud. Thanks for the opinion ig and I mean big city's like an "atlanta" but for MW
    And the warps make things easier by having like a warp for the N.E.S.W sides of the map
    But ok :D
    Mine Wars isn't TMD, and the spawns are actually pretty central.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    More cosmetics.

There’s still a set of armour left that could be used. Something like shoretrooper armour would be cool, or maybe Rebel pathfinder/commando armour.

More helmets. There’s a bunch of helmets which could be added, deathtrooper helmet, shoretooper helmet, nova trooper helmet, clone trooper helmet, maybe even a sand trooper helmet. The list goes on.

More different laser colours. It would be really cool to be able to change the colour of the sniper particles. The aqua coloured particles which are emitted by the plasma cycler are really cool and I believe that being able to choose other colours would be awesome.

Companion droid. I know for a fact that the guy who made the x wing texture also made a B.B.-8 droid texture, he also made a plug-in I think which makes it so the droid can follow you and you can deposit items in it.

Question, would it be possible to create a battledroid using command blocks and stuff? I thought someone told me it was possible a while back, and it would be pretty cool to be able to fight as a clone trooper vs droids. I know it wouldn’t make sense to have clonetroopers and droids but how about having a sort of coop adventure gamemode where you and 3 other players play as clone troopers and have to fight your way through a map killing everything on the way and completing small objectives. It would be basically like the game Star Wars delta squad, but in MC.

reaperbunion_

Mythical
    reaperbunion_
    reaperbunion_ reaperbunion_
    you should add the sith bounty hunters and jedi bounty hunters and also new planets that are unlocked depending on rank. You should also add a type of mode where u can battle in soace ships and depending on your rank you can unlock different ships and there are npcs piloting venator class star destroyers and rebel cruisers and also npc TIE figters + npc X-wing fighters and bombers. Also have different guns and many ouposts in the map, so you can raid different outposts and outposts should also have cannons on top to shoot at players. You should also add for sith when u get to a certain level u can use a different lightsaber and there should e Astromech droids. (like r2-d2) and protocol droids like C3-P0. And depending on what planet u are on, there are different missions to do. Also, depeneding on ur rank/level, you can have a personal battalion of stormtroopers/ rebels and the number will increase depending on ur level. Lightsabers shud be able to be thrown greater distances and ranks shud become like guard, private, stormtrooper, bountyhunter, admiral, sith lord, jedi master. And also, create ships that can be used only within the atmosphere for bombing enemy outposts. Also make outposts larger and create prisons in them, and allow enemy players to go inside outposts.