• IP Copied!
  • Mine wars

LordRotharoth
    LordRotharoth LordRotharoth
    Yeah so I was told by all of the owners earlier this month and in late November that Mine wars was set to release IN December, well last time I checked December is about over and I see no mine wars, you shouldn't say a release date if you're not gonna release it like bruh fr im annoyed

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    Yeah so I was told by all of the owners earlier this month and in late November that Mine wars was set to release IN December, well last time I checked December is about over and I see no mine wars, you shouldn't say a release date if you're not gonna release it like bruh fr im annoyed

I can understand your frustration with the release date of Mine Wars being pushed back for months. However, this time the beta release date is finalized because the owners released a beta teaser yesterday. The new release date for the beta is set to be January 8th, 2021.

Thank you for continuing to support Mine Wars and for your patience!

LordRotharoth
    LordRotharoth LordRotharoth
    I can understand your frustration with the release date of Mine Wars being pushed back for months. However, this time the beta release date is finalized because the owners released a beta teaser yesterday. The new release date for the beta is set to be January 8th, 2021.

Thank you for continuing to support Mine Wars and for your patience!
    Hi, by beta you mean the people that voted enough? or does everyone get to play beta?

Runkelpokk

Hi, by beta you mean the people that voted enough? or does everyone get to play beta?
    At first only people with the beta key (which you could get by voting) will probably only be able to play afterwards all players with a donor rank and with the end of the beta and the full release all players

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Since we now got info on the whole beta thing:

"Mine Wars closed beta is scheduled to release tomorrow around 6PM EST. Beta access will be given in the following stages:

Stage 1: Beta Key Holders & Staff Starting tomorrow at 6, only staff and players who voted and received beta keys will have access. Beta will continue in this state until we are sure the gamemode is relatively stable, and that any and all game-breaking bugs have been found/patched.

Stage 2: Ranked Players All ranked players will have access to beta until we can ensure the gamemode is quite stable.

Stage 3: Open Beta All players will have access.

We don't intend to have a reset, but we can't guarantee this as it will depend on what happens during beta."
    (With tomorrow beeing today on the 8th of January.)
    Hope this helps!